Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest alarm was how he had to be forced out of playing five at the back, with the same old excuse that he simply HAD to because the players at his disposal were so incompetent that he couldn't possibly play anything else. With the result being that we almost lost to Forest at home in what was an absolutely awful start to the season. He was then forced into a change and there was some brief improvement before introduced his flat back 10.

Disagree. We haven't even reached the half-way point of the season and we're still literally only a handful of points off the top 8. Hardly 'twice as worrying' really is it..

Yes…it is “twice as worrying”.

When the season stopped at the end of November we sat “literally” 7 points off the top 8, hardly ”only a handful”.

At the end of November last year we were a mere 3 points off top 8.

And we know what happened after that.

Add to that we have lost the talismanic figure who dug us out of the hole last season.

These are very worrisome times.

When the season stopped at the end of November we sat “literally” 7 points off the top 8, hardly ”only a handful”.

Add to that we have lost the talismanic figure who dug us out of the hole last season.

If you think so mate ?‍♂️ ?

We are doing a lot worse under Lampard now then we were doing under Benitez then, a lot worse.

Think it's going to be this season lads. Look at it this way..we may win a few more games down there and it way finally rid us of the turd that won't flush. Also a real chance at silverware

Think it's going to be this season lads. Look at it this way..we may win a few more games down there and it way finally rid us of the turd that won't flush. Also a real chance at silverware
Don't think we will.

We will be a big scalp that the other 23 teams will all be trying to take. Combine that with a fire sale of players and League One here we come.

Bournemouth beat us twice in a row. Lol
Did you see our formation and the way we played for both matches. It’s not like it was 1-0. They destroyed us if this doesn’t show lampard is a fraud then I don’t know what does.

I hope I'm wrong, but...
This WC break has given me plenty of time to think and listen to non PL fans not keyboard ones.
They think this is the time, poor management of players and funds has past us by.
They struggle to name our good players apart from Pattinson, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.