Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lol I am a fan but fed up with our manager and thelwell?
As stated previously it’s unnecessary stress I already deal with daily stuff ? Lol.
things will not get better with him in control and hope is lost.

Tell me who is going to score our goals. Have you not seen our record. We look like a joke.
Again, unless you have the means to travel forward in time you can’t say this with absolute certainty

This popped up on my timeline today, 6 years ago, where did it all go wrong ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-220410_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203-220410_Facebook.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 108

This thread is depressing yes things are bad now but they can turn. If anything we were in deeper trouble last season lets see what the next group of games brings we have been bobbins away from home for years, I will judge it on the upcoming home games we need a few wins and some good signings.

Not at this stage, we weren’t in deeper trouble.

We were well clear of the relegation zone and Norwich, Burnley and indeed the Barcodes had already become detached.

This is very different now…much more dangerous and twice as worrying IMO.

I have supported Everton for over 60 years and I don't say much on here, but my view is we should have sacked Lampard after the Bournemouth game. We would most likely have a new manager, by now, planning for the restart. We would therefore stand a chance of staying up. As it is I think we will be bottom of the league by Mid January, which will lead to Lampard being sacked, which will have been a waste of 2 months.

I have supported Everton for over 60 years and I don't say much on here, but my view is we should have sacked Lampard after the Bournemouth game. We would most likely have a new manager, by now, planning for the restart. We would therefore stand a chance of staying up. As it is I think we will be bottom of the league by Mid January, which will lead to Lampard being sacked, which will have been a waste of 2 months.
Spot on 100%
If lampard and thelwell get the winter window we are getting relegated.

If we finish the season on anything less than 45 points lampard should be gone. 33 would be diabolical. This team is not that bad - last year yes, maybe, mostly was down to injuries however. That squad is capable of well more than 33 points.
45 points with Lampard? Thats like flying to the moon with a undersea boat.

Im not saying you are wrong, but I dont even think the players are training at the moment.

So the whole new manager had 2 months is a bit wrong.

Again, not saying you are wrong.

Im not saying you are wrong, but I dont even think the players are training at the moment.

So the whole new manager had 2 months is a bit wrong.

Again, not saying you are wrong.
There not fully training but there are things a manager can do, a new manager could of done loads of preparation work over the 2 months, the managers at Wolves and Villa have been.
For example he could of sat down and watched and analysed every game this season. He could of sat down with every player who is at home individually and talked to them, got to know them, listened to what they think about there game and what suits them best, to help build up a picture of what our best 11 is.
He could of talked at length to Thelwell.

Really by not sacking Frank it shows they are expecting him too see the season out and keep us up, hopefully he can.

There not fully training but there are things a manager can do, a new manager could of done loads of preparation work over the 2 months, the managers at Wolves and Villa have been.
For example he could of sat down and watched and analysed every game this season. He could of sat down with every player who is at home individually and talked to them, got to know them, listened to what they think about there game and what suits them best, to help build up a picture of what our best 11 is.
He could of talked at length to Thelwell.

Really by not sacking Frank it shows they are expecting him too see the season out and keep us up, hopefully he can.
Frank isn’t making it to February waiting until mid January everyone will turn against him.
The new manager could’ve had one on ones with the players. Tell them you don’t have a future here aka McNeil sorry but you can’t polish a turd.

The new manager could’ve of started looking into the market a bit earlier to see what’s available. Shambles. We’re in shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.