Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else concerned our lads went warm weather training at the beginning of the break, then have had a break rather than having a break and now off training?

All other clubs are away now. We're on holiday.
Could work the opposite way. Clubs going to Dubai now will have to acclimatize then straight back into the baltic English weather..?

Could work the opposite way. Clubs going to Dubai now will have to acclimatize then straight back into the baltic English weather..?

When the season stopped for the world cup, most teams had 2 weeks off and are now back in training.

Our players are on holiday now as we went to Australia to play some friendlies before having a break. We don't actually return to training till next week.

When the season stopped for the world cup, most teams had 2 weeks off and are now back in training.

Our players are on holiday now as we went to Australia to play some friendlies before having a break. We don't actually return to training till next week.

I do think in hindsight it was better to go to Australia at the time we did just to try and flush Bournemouth out of their systems. Better to go into a mini winter break off the back of a 5-1 win than a 3-0 loss like, regardless of whom it was against.

I do think in hindsight it was better to go to Australia at the time we did just to try and flush Bournemouth out of their systems. Better to go into a mini winter break off the back of a 5-1 win than a 3-0 loss like, regardless of whom it was against.

I agree with that point.

Not sure fitness wise, all the other teams will have a 4 week mini pre-season while we are the only club in the premier league to carry on for 2 weeks then have a 2 week break and come back to do 2 weeks training before boxing day game.

I agree with that point.

Not sure fitness wise, all the other teams will have a 4 week mini pre-season while we are the only club in the premier league to carry on for 2 weeks then have a 2 week break and come back to do 2 weeks training before boxing day game.
I do see both sides to it like, for sure.

As an aside - it's been good to focus on the U21's/U18's in the meantime, who of course have still been playing through this break. Will be good to see a number of them given more opportunities with the first team next year.

I do see both sides to it like, for sure.

As an aside - it's been good to focus on the U21's/U18's in the meantime, who of course have still been playing through this break. Will be good to see a number of them given more opportunities with the first team next year.

Frank would do well to have Cannon at least on the bench come Boxing day.

Is anyone else concerned our lads went warm weather training at the beginning of the break, then have had a break rather than having a break and now off training?

All other clubs are away now. We're on holiday.

I was thinking it was weird that we played two friendlies straight off the back of premier League games while we were already match fit, and will be going into the next game after having a month off while everyone else is match sharp. Not really understanding the logic there but then it’s Everton who are hopeless at every single thing they do so it doesn’t surprise me.

Not sure if I agree or not, but kudos for the 'whom'.

Hopefully a behind-closed-doors game is set up next week or something.
I am not happy with the arrangement of World Cup Break. Our most of 1st team players do not need to play in World Cup.
We can have a lot of work with them to test the formation and keep fitness.
And they both just get two weeks rest.
It is not good for our current situation. We must have a Win against Wolves…If we only have two weeks to get them fit and prepare the following matches, I dont think it is not enough…Even we have a friendly against Champion side, we can learn alot.

I don't think we'll go down. Win the next two home games and all of a sudden the picture is a lot different and the atmosphere will improve.

Failure to win both though I reserve the right to do a Chic, Le Freak.

Up the quality of posession, final pass.Work rates fine, we want foitballers not donkies.
Stats on distance, sprints speeds ect ok.
Look after the ball better, final ball has to be better.

But yep call it what you like.I am sure you meant Work meaning better work as opposed to physical work.
Ya football work.?

Status
Not open for further replies.