2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
9m mate, that price from The Echo was direct from the club I reckon, we dont want the world thinking we got 17m, that would go badly for us.
But people don’t listen/read mate.

...that Echo article suggested we will get our money back and maybe make a small profit. That suggests to me it’s a complicated deal, perhaps with a relatively small initial payment (£5m) and the rest based on appearances over a couple of seasons.

...that Echo article suggested we will get our money back and maybe make a small profit. That suggests to me it’s a complicated deal, perhaps with a relatively small initial payment (£5m) and the rest based on appearances over a couple of seasons.
Think there would be a bit to go to River as well.

He's better than Keane all day long no point even mentioning Williams plus he's left footed and dangerous from set pieces 9 million is a joke
That’ll be Williams that’s still at the club based on the fact no team that could pay his wages wants him.

He was terrible defensively, you knew there’d be 3 or 4 cock ups a game that you could pin directly on him.

Time to put this thread in World Football.

......where I hope to see Mirallas, Williams, Besic, Klaasen, Sandro & a few others very soon.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Status
Not open for further replies.