2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt many managers could do better with this squad. We have a mid table squad and only a quality manager, luck with injuries and decisions, will get us top 6.
I mean managers we could attract

Graham potter was the long term choice.
But Everton are one hell of a snobby club.

If you don't want Benitez here for footballing reasons then that is worthy of discussion.

If you don't want him here because he once managed the rs then quite frankly you're attitude is completely small time and it comes across like you are willing to sacrifice the greater good of the club to hold a petty grudge.

Sad to see really.
What about if its somewhat both those reasons and more ?

It may have been a situation where we should have just beefed up the midfield and hoped for the best. I don’t know. I like that Rafael went for it with four attackers, but you can definitely tell we are lacking without some of our starters.

It’s a shame we got hit with the injury bug so early because we were on a nice run. Our team is only as good as our luck. We don’t have depth.

one thing that bothers me is that Burnley thought they could just target our best player, kick him out of the game, and there'd be no repercussions. Hopefully Rondon might bring a bit of nark to the squad that seems to be lacking at the moment.

Please explain
Football wise remains to be seen, some good , some worrying. Looking at his immediate past some would say he's past it. His ego is already causing problems and keeping the wrong press in the papers.

The fact that he's a Liverpool doesn't sit comfortably with myself and many others that's a facht.

My main concern is how comfortable this job is for him. There's no new city, moving house etc. How motivated to make it work does he truly have to be some may wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.