2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A win against Norwich at Goodison and we equal last seasons points tally at 6 games in which was our best start in over 30 years.

Im not confident as Norwich are yet to win a game and we have 7 players injured but the doom and gloom is embarassing when we are sat 5th having spent £1.5 million in the summer with 2 GK's often sat on the bench with a bunch of kids like Simms and Gordon.
Wow, you're getting your excuses in early for losing to Norwich. Norwich!

It will be tough, as every game is in this league even with no injuries. I don’t understand why people assume that because it is Norwich it is three points in the bag. Look at Man City just yesterday. All points in this league are hard earned
No wins should be assumed but the aim should be to win every game. No team ever achieved this, of course, but teams who aim to not lose tend to lose more than teams who always try to win. FB92 tells us before every game, against every opposition why we'll be lucky to get something out of it, then chides people for negativity. Yet another paradox from a man who put the flop in flip-flop.

7 players out injured + Godfrey struggling and Digne completely out of form.

More fool anyone who thinks that game is a banker 3 points.
The law of averages say Norwich are due a win, and our first team are all on stretchers, I would not say its a banker, Benitez will be judged by our billionaires at the end of the season not some bedwetters on an internet forum after our first loss of the season.

The law of averages say Norwich are due a win, and our first team are all on stretchers, I would not say its a banker, Benitez will be judged by our billionaires at the end of the season not some bedwetters on an internet forum after our first loss of the season.
Anyone who uses the term 'bedwetters' should not be allowed anywhere near a footy forum....imo

Status
Not open for further replies.