2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The derby will be the end of the road for the FSW. They'll absolutely smash us everywhere and the even the morons who run us will realise that its time to end this horribly failed experiment. Its an utter joke we're in this position. I can accept us being crap (I've done it for long enough) but being crap along with having a crap kopite waste of space for a manager is a step to far.

See above Bluetoff...he supposedly knows the league and players.

Why is Holgate on the books if Benitez doesnt want him...put Branthwaite as 4th choice in that case.

He could have moved players on to free up funds...or extended contracts to free up space.

All we did was go for cheap players instead of recycling.

The Rondon one is just unfathomable.

Why do you think he wanted him and stuck with him? Nonsensical to me.

I would say our failure to sell players lands a lot on Brands, tbf.

We could have sold Kenny to Burnley in January but demanded £5m.

The season was over as soon as Doucoure and DCL were confirmed as out for 6+ weeks.

We simply dont have a replacement for Doucoure - Davies is a disgrace of a CM player and we got over run by a crap side today Sissoko had the freedom of the midfield.

King absolutely bullied Keane today and Godfrey and Digne are just brain dead footballers when asked to actually defend.

Winning 2-1 then losing 5-2 im sorry lads thats not on the manager thats down to an absolute rank mentality that some of these players have.

You see it all the time - Keane and Davies constantly cocking up, Godfrey all over the place flapping at everything.

If taking off one wide player for another wide player means the defence turns to mush then we have much bigger problems than Rafael Benitez.
11 games and 3 losses in last season

1635007959585.png

And this was your thinking

1635008040961.png

11 games and 3 losses in this season and you are full of smiles and excuses. (the Watford result should be fresh in your mind).

1635008129256.png

Why do you always want the worst for Everton? ?

As I've been consistent with all season, the standard of footy is tosh.

A few moments aside, it's been really tosh. And there's been far more worrying moments for me than good ones.

Today wasn't a one-off, it was coming. Yes, brought on by an injury to Doucoure, maybe, but Benitez showed he didn't know what to do in that instance. And his in-game changes were awful.

Expect a PR campaign from his buddies in the press this week, btw.

Remember when Gordon was subbed instead of Rondon

Remember when Gray was then subbed instead of Rondon,

Remember when we conceded 2 in about 5 seconds and had nothing else to offer because Alex Iwobi as on the pitch, with Rondon.

First 13mins were great

soon as we concede, the weak minds come back and we were back to being dog awful.

All previous managers experienced the same 2 month honeymoon, only for then to collapse. Surely sacking Benitez wont paper over what is obvious to most: there is no backbone in thsi squad. The goalkeeper is good at times and atrocious at others. Mina is good but all others are just a liability. Together with a weak midfield this isnt in Benitez. The only thing you can blame him for why sign up with a team that cannot buy 4 or 5 150k a week players to make up and connect with the ambitions of this club? I wouldnt blame him going for Newcastle after all. I never blamed Ancelotti for leaving the same situation. Moshiri and Brands just cannot provide the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.