Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those players needed replacing though.

I don't blame Benitez for the summer.

I do blame him for having a hard on over Rondon but that's still the club's fault for going along with it.

Even now,Benitez has just said Gordon wasn't injured

Lets say we got in £5mil. That would enable us to spend £25mil on players (£5mil on books each year over 5 year contract).

We also could have extended say Doucoures contract...or other players contracts meaning the amortisation is spread further on the books...opening up more fees for us to use.

We literally did nothing. Its weird.

See above Bluetoff...he supposedly knows the league and players.

Why is Holgate on the books if Benitez doesnt want him...put Branthwaite as 4th choice in that case.

He could have moved players on to free up funds...or extended contracts to free up space.

All we did was go for cheap players instead of recycling.

The Rondon one is just unfathomable.

Why do you think he wanted him and stuck with him? Nonsensical to me.

Players poor today but at 2one, to bring on the most mentally fragile player in the whole squad, against a side that has kicked lump out of us for 75mins, a player devoid of any kind of intensity and fight, is entirely on the manager.
If Gbamin hasnt 15mins as a DM in him then we might as well melt him for glue.
Another 90mins for the worst CF i can remember while we didnt give either Kean or King a chance last season.
Total turd

The set piece issue wouldn’t be such a big deal if our players didn’t make it their lives mission to somehow put every single ball they touch in their own half out for a corner. I’ve never seen any thing like it. We absolutely magnetise corners to us because our players will just goof anything out of play

The fact he will be allowed to survive this shows the pathetic state of the club. I want everyone out from owner to manager to DOF to playing squad. We need to start again from scratch with people who want to win on the pitch and not PR campaigns and off the field awards. The club are a joke and I've had enough. Benitez being appointed is bad enough but this is the final straw.

Show some standards and find an identity. This club is a running joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.