Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dcl muscle- it happens
Richy- disgraceful, unpunished tackle following non stop footie
Doucs- metarsel- unlucky
That ex-city joker- was always injured
Gbamin- born injured
Yerry- 3 games in a week for a chap who traditionally has struggled to play 3 a month

Not sure why anyone would pin this on rafas training methods

Every team gets injuries, that's why it's a squad game.

The problem is that there is such a big drop off between those we consider to be the first 11 and those that come in whenever there are injuries. Look at the RS; if one of their front three is injured, then Jota comes in. No drop off there. We get Rondon or Tosun.

It's that gap that has to be addressed. We need to increase the quality of the squad as a whole so injuries don't hit us so hard, even if we get a few at once.

Dcl muscle- it happens
Richy- disgraceful, unpunished tackle following non stop footie
Doucs- metarsel- unlucky
That ex-city joker- was always injured
Gbamin- born injured
Yerry- 3 games in a week for a chap who traditionally has struggled to play 3 a month

Not sure why anyone would pin this on rafas training methods

Spot on. I think appointing a new guy he trust, is a good move. He probably knows Rafael's first team training method and perhaps require a different rehabilitation process or a different condition which is deemed as "fit enough to train".

My two cents opinion - I've been into rehabilitation, tore a ligament and couldn't walk for months. During my rehabilitation, the physio would observe my movements to judge whether I am ready for the next exercise. Some physio rushes you, some physio are more attentive. And in professional sports, I'm sure the margins are very very thin... and I think if you got injured during the process (not elsewhere), the physio either was rushing or was not observing properly or worse, poor judgment.

On rafas training methods, if Newcastle players and China players didn't have injury issues with it, I'm sure our players are fine.

I only just caught up with Benitez's comments yesterday about overhauling unprofessional departments at Everton and drawing a line under disastrous spending.

What a humiliating dressing down in public that was for that fraud DoF.

Marvellous stuff.
long overdue. I read Unsworth giving an interview this week along the lines of 'not many managers would give youth a chance, I've been really impressed with the way Rafael is prepared to blabla bla'. Who does he think he is? He's been impressed. Like Rafael will be basking in the glow of Unsworth's approval

I only just caught up with Benitez's comments yesterday about overhauling unprofessional departments at Everton and drawing a line under disastrous spending.

Marvellous stuff.
I haven't seen it yet but if that is not Dave spin then it is a positive statement.

Marvellous stuff.

"I want to be sure every player understands what it means to play for this club and go on the pitch in front of the fans and give everything."

Status
Not open for further replies.