2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought for a time that the club needs an enema.
I didn't think that Benitez would either be the right person or sufficiently engaged with the project to administer it.
I'm happy to be wrong.
The club needs a shake up from top to bottom.
How the likes of Kenwright , Brands and even Barrett Baxendale renain in positions of influence is beyond me.
If indeed we (I include myself) are proved wrong, I agree completely. ?

It’s confirmed what I’ve thought for a while now. The club is an absolute shambles across all departments. It’s forced me into a 180 on Brands. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because Koeman put us in an FFP hole and he seemed to be buying who the managers at the time wanted, but the extension for Michael Keane set alarm bells ringing. Now to see that Benitez had effectively called out the supporting departments as not good enough begs the question what has he been doing all this time as there was no spending limitations on club infrastructure.

Just let Benitez turf these utter amateurs out.
The Brands issue has to be sorted out soon. No way Benitez is working with that utter clown much longer.

Moshiri needs to act now.

I've thought for a time that the club needs an enema.
I didn't think that Benitez would either be the right person or sufficiently engaged with the project to administer it.
I'm happy to be wrong.
The club needs a shake up from top to bottom.
How the likes of Kenwright , Brands and even Barrett Baxendale renain in positions of influence is beyond me.
An enema and a shakeup from top to bottom?
I wouldn't want to be standing in the vicinity of Goodison when that thing goes off!

You can’t seriously be suggesting we don’t get more injuries than everyone else, every season. And yes other teams do manage to occasionally go through a full season without multiple key players missing for months.
This below

You'd have to actually check other team's injury records to say that though which you haven't/won't and I won't either. We notice more for the team we follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.