2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed & I think we’ll beat them hopefully comfortably but I can guarantee you there will be a couple of posters on here explaining why it’s not the managers fault If we don’t .

We have 7 players injured including our two best players in DCL & Richarlison

James AWOL

Godfrey still feeling the effects of Covid

Digne massively off form

A crap dinosaur manager

We should get 3 points but if we dont can anyone seriously be shocked

Scraping the bottom of the barrel there with schneiderlin. He wasnt even on the radar
Kean 30m
Iwobi 30m
Richarlison 40m
Gomes 20m
Tosun 25m
Doucoure 27m
Godfrey 25m
I could go on.
Give it up lad.
Starting line up values table 21/22

1632074961746.png

We have 7 players injured including our two best players in DCL & Richarlison

James AWOL

Godfrey still feeling the effects of Covid

Digne massively off form

A crap dinosaur manager

We should get 3 points but if we dont can anyone seriously be shocked
So to prove my point you’ve started before we’ve played it !

I think we’ll beat them, I’m pretty confident but let’s be fair not beating them isn’t really on .

So to prove my point you’ve started before we’ve played it !

I think we’ll beat them, I’m pretty confident but let’s be fair not beating them isn’t really on .

Cant agree with our injuries we'll be lucky to get a win between now and the international break.

We are the only club who seems to get clusters of about 3-4 key players injured at any one given time on a consistent basis particularly in training.

If we win Saturday It'll be down to sheer huff and puff or a bit of magic from Gray in which the Goodison Crowd will need to play their part.

Cant agree with our injuries we'll be lucky to get a win between now and the international break.

We are the only club who seems to get clusters of about 3-4 key players injured at any one given time on a consistent basis particularly in training.

If we win Saturday It'll be down to sheer huff and puff or a bit of magic from Gray in which the Goodison Crowd will need to play their part.

Norwich have zero points; even with a few injuries we shouldn’t go into that game sounding like a point will be good. They’re awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.