2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everton squad of the past few seasons cost about 10 times the brighton squad.
Another of your myths.

Doesn't matter what Morgan Schneiderlin and Gyfi Siggurdsson cost they aint in the squad.

We spent the 20th lowest amount in the summer, have a manager who's "crap" and is a "dinosaur" & 7 players injured 5 games in with awful recruitment.

Meanwhile Brighton have a top class manager and awesome recruitment.

If Brighton finish below us then that puts the Potterball myth to bed once and for all.

Most Spurs fans want Nuno gone yesterday - the idea that managers in the dog-eat-dog world of the Premier League will be afforded time is for the birds I’m afraid.

Doesn't matter what Morgan Schneiderlin and Gyfi Siggurdsson cost they aint in the squad.

We spent the 20th lowest amount in the summer, have a dinosaur manager who's crap & 7 players injured 5 games in.

If Brighton finish below us then that puts the Potterball myth to bed once and for all.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel there with schneiderlin. He wasnt even on the radar
Kean 30m
Iwobi 30m
Richarlison 40m
Gomes 20m
Tosun 25m
Doucoure 27m
Godfrey 25m
I could go on.
Give it up lad.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel there with schneiderlin. He wasnt even on the radar
Kean 30m
Iwobi 30m
Richarlison 40m
Gomes 20m
Tosun 25m
Doucoure 27m
Godfrey 25m
I could go on.
Give it up lad.

Brighton have amazing recruitment and we are well known to have spunked a lot of money on crap.

We spent pennies under Moyes yet regularly finished above sides like Villa and Sunderland who were throwing money around under Randy Lerner, Ellis Short etc. Because he was/is a good manager.

The gauntlet has been thrown down to Potterball lets see if he can finish above the hapless Benitez and Everton.

We've had a good start to the season, with a noticeable implementation of a way of playing that I would identify with the ethos of Everton.

If we can pick up wins in the next two I'll be really, really happy with where we are.

And?

Brighton have amazing recruitment and we are well known to have spunked a lot of money on crap.

We spent pennies under Moyes yet regularly finished above sides like Villa and Sunderland who were throwing money around under Randy Lerner, Ellis Short etc. Because he was/is a good manager.

The gauntlet has been thrown down to Potterball lets see if he can finish above the hapless Benitez and Everton.

No point in saying "and" when you were trying to suggest brighton spent more than Everton on the current squad.
That was the whole point. You cant just throw crap out there and not expect it to be corrected.

He's a good and positive manager. Might win the fa cup whilst being relegated at the same time.

No point in saying "and" when you were trying to suggest brighton spent more than Everton on the current squad.
That was the whole point. You cant just throw crap out there and not expect it to be corrected.

Im more bothered about the transfer spend this summer mate - Benitez was given £1.5m to spend on HIS own players - Potter was given more.

If Potterball fails to finish above us in 2 and a half seasons then it's conclusive that he is and never was the man to take us to the promise land.

I actually think he's a half decent manager but also vastly over rated by the School Of Science lot and xG hipsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.