Not open for further replies.
Got COVID ?

Who? Benitez?

Think so? Ive Just been told the same

Another nail in the Benitez coffin.

:zzz:
lurk-finn.gif

Wait, Benitez is gay?

No, no, I've totally lost the thread in here haven't I?

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

If someone would’ve told me that six months ago, that @davek would have taken down his photos of Stalin and replaced them with pictures of John Aldridge and King Kenny, I’d have laughed in their face.

Yeah really amazing... ripped apart the stability and structure of a club which has drifted for about 30 years.. fallen out with the best players by daring to take one of when injured and replacing him with one who actually scored and shown the club no respect at all despite going to about twenty meetings and interviews to show he really wanted the job despite threats to him and his family and every decision he makes is met with a barrage of abuse and disdain from a portion of the fanbase he when he gets good results when nobody was expecting it...

What a terrible person he must be.. get him gone and bring in Nuno or Big Dunc or even better see if Wayne Rooney fancies it...

What was your first game at Goodison?

I think that is overplayed as every manager has players in their squad that they didn’t buy themselves.

Aside from that though, Ancelotti had the same core sitting top 4 a year ago so we know the team is underperforming under this manager.
I am pretty sure we never had the same level of injuries.
Nothing would surprise me anymore.

If someone would’ve told me that six months ago, that @davek would have taken down his photos of Stalin and replaced them with pictures of John Aldridge and King Kenny, I’d have laughed in their face.
Forgive him for being rational about Benitez

These are the days of austerity at Everton, and a has been kopite is the public face of this. A decent result the other evening, but totally insignificant in terms of the bigger picture, and that bigger picture is that a kopite has no place at this football club.

With that said i hope the manager does not have the virus. If he does i wish him well in his recovery, and that he doesn't get too unwell. But while i wish Benitez all the best on that front, i still do not want him as manager of this football club.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.