2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your implied point is that we have lost DCL to injury and that means we are completely and utterly uncompetitive. I reject that thesis and maintain that we are underperforming. Plenty of teams lose their main striker to injury, often for longer than we have had DCL out for, and don't collapse like the England cricket team down under.
They are teams that have a back up striker already in place at a cost. Who did we have to replace him with PL experience? Squad failure from previous seasons

We’ll regret not changing manager before these games.

Amazing really how our fan base are quite relaxed with a guy that has 9 points from 13 games (over a third of a season), has ripped up the only stable structure at the club, fallen out with our better players, has shown the club nothing but disrespect in the past and has done nothing of note in a decade apart from be relegated.

But here we are.
Yeah really amazing... ripped apart the stability and structure of a club which has drifted for about 30 years.. fallen out with the best players by daring to take one of when injured and replacing him with one who actually scored and shown the club no respect at all despite going to about twenty meetings and interviews to show he really wanted the job despite threats to him and his family and every decision he makes is met with a barrage of abuse and disdain from a portion of the fanbase he when he gets good results when nobody was expecting it...

What a terrible person he must be.. get him gone and bring in Nuno or Big Dunc or even better see if Wayne Rooney fancies it...

No id rather have had no one at all, than having to watch that fat mess tryna run.

Again, why are you bringing brands into it? Your only arguement ever always status with a "but he did this"

Well you're moaning we had to sign freebie players like Rondon whilst failing to acknowledge why we were limited to those kinds of players in the first place.

Someone should tell Man City there are tons of ace free players knocking around on 40k a week deals might save the Sheikh a few bob.

Simms and Dobbin cost nothing, could have used the game time, and most likely will both make the club a profit at some point.
And they both did admirably up against Thiago Silva.

Kenny did admiraby against Chelsea yet he's still not good enough.

I hazard a guess Rondon will outscore both Dobbin & Simms and there is no shame in that - both are still wet behind the ears.

Inappropriate Language
Well you're moaning we had to sign freebie players like Rondon whilst failing to acknowledge why we were limited to those kinds of players in the first place.

Someone should tell Man City there are tons of ace free players knocking around on 40k a week deals might save the Sheikh a few bob.

So your happy with rondons contribution? Just chat so much [Poor language removed] it is unreal

Yeah really amazing... ripped apart the stability and structure of a club which has drifted for about 30 years.. fallen out with the best players by daring to take one of when injured and replacing him with one who actually scored and shown the club no respect at all despite going to about twenty meetings and interviews to show he really wanted the job despite threats to him and his family and every decision he makes is met with a barrage of abuse and disdain from a portion of the fanbase he when he gets good results when nobody was expecting it...

What a terrible person he must be.. get him gone and bring in Nuno or Big Dunc or even better see if Wayne Rooney fancies it...
It amuses me how his partisans always include such a limited list of managers , there are managers in countries other than Ingerlund , you don’t have to have PL experience to be a good manager.
Although ,to be fair, our numpty owner does seem to think the same way.

Resorting to homophobia because they didn't get their way on El Boss.

They're utterly ragged. A clueless clique lumbering around the forum with spittle foaming on their gobs and looking to do harm to the nearest passerby.

This lot were 10 days ago taking the moral high ground on how it was all about getting results and failing dinosuar tactics.

The mask slips.
Good logic there. One poster makes one comment and all of a sudden, everyone who doesn't like benitez is homphobic?

It amuses me how his partisans always include such a limited list of managers , there are managers in countries other than Ingerlund , you don’t have to have PL experience to be a good manager.
Although ,to be fair, our numpty owner does seem to think the same way.
He’s a raging kopite coming into an Everton forum telling its fans we should be grateful

Head patting kopite

Thats why the DOF method is preferable, managerial appointments are pretty much all short term these days. Allowing managers total control is only likely to end one way... the way it's ended for us since Moyes. Each manager berings in his players, they then get fired or resign, they leave behind the players they signed, next manager comes in same story. We end up with high paid players we can't move on. Soun familiar?
To be honest I would have no confidence in one of these DOF characters myself.. much rather a person who has played the game or been a manager making the decision on what a good footballer looks like.. I would rather trust the judgement of a Harry Redknapp.. Tony Pulis.. Howard Wilkinson or Alex Ferguson type football men than your Purslow.. Daniel Levy..Brands or Michael Edwards who are more suited to business than a football field..

Like I say.. if it’s my head on the block I want to fail on my own terms if I am going to rather than somebody else’s who has probably never even wore a tracksuit..

To be honest I would have no confidence in one of these DOF characters myself.. much rather a person who has played the game or been a manager making the decision on what a good footballer looks like.. I would rather trust the judgement of a Harry Redknapp.. Tony Pulis.. Howard Wilkinson or Alex Ferguson type football men than your Purslow.. Daniel Levy..Brands or Michael Edwards who are more suited to business than a football field..

Like I say.. if it’s my head on the block I want to fail on my own terms if I am going to rather than somebody else’s who has probably never even wore a tracksuit..
Is this symbolic of being qualified? The footie equivalent of wearing a cap n gown at graduation?

You learn something new everyday!

So your happy with rondons contribution? Just chat so much [Poor language removed] it is unreal

Did I say I was?

You just have unrealistic expectations of what a free transfer on 40k a week would offer us.

Instead of hammering Benitez and £0.00 signing Rondon hammer Walsh/Brands for wasting a combined £54 million ane £180k a week on Tosun & Kean.

If that money was spent wisely Rondon wouldn't be here for you to scapegoat all the clubs problems on.

Kenny did admiraby against Chelsea yet he's still not good enough.

I hazard a guess Rondon will outscore both Dobbin & Simms and there is no shame in that - both are still wet behind the ears.
he definitely will if Rafael insists on playing him ahead of the young lads.
Benitez looked at our squad and decided to bring in an unfit 32 year old journeyman who hadn't played since May in China.
When DCL got injured, most managers would have given Rondon a game or two before realizing that he is way off the pace and there is a great opportunity to give someone like Dobbin a few games, what's the worst that could happen.
But no, Benitez persisted past the point of any rational thought and only played the kids when Rondon couldn't play.
Poor decision making backed up by stubbornness, it's a pretty poor combo.

There's a difference between claiming someone isn't only in it for themselves and suggesting they're the second coming of christ.

You sound as ridiculous as the other fella.
It was meant as a joke....
Although not as funny as the thought that there are only 2 of us on GOT who are ridiculous, I'd go for the majority of posters on here as being ridiculous at some point in their tenure - its half the fun of GOT.

Did I say I was?

You just have unrealistic expectations of what a free transfer on 40k a week would offer us.

Instead of hammering Benitez and £0.00 signing Rondon hammer Walsh/Brands for wasting a combined £54 million ane £180k a week on Tosun & Kean.

If that money was spent wisely Rondon wouldn't be here for you to scapegoat all the clubs problems on.
Well why are trying so hard to defend him? Regardless of what he does, he still gets paid a lot and we SHOULD expect more.

Slate brands? Why? He's been sacked already.

Who's scapegoating everutyiny on rondon? Your becoming more and more of a parody every day on here

Status
Not open for further replies.