2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
40k a week is peanuts for a PL player - Pennington was on 30k a week and was out on loan to the Championship every season.

If this fella scores a few goals from the bench he's more than earned his crust based on a £0.00 fee.
I would genuinely rather see Niasse return to the team than watch that useless fat tub of lard wander aimlessly about the pitch, in fact ‘wander’ is actually optimistic.
He should coat himself in silver paint and go and stand on Lord St,, he could earn a fortune posing as footballer statue.

I would genuinely rather see Niasse return to the team than watch that useless fat tub of lard wander aimlessly about the pitch, in fact ‘wander’ is actually optimistic.
He should coat himself in silver paint and go and stand on Lord St,, he could earn a fortune posing as footballer statue.
Of course you would want niasse. Rondon has scored 1 goal in over 10 hours of PL football. Niasse left with a record of better than a goal every 180 mins.

I doubt rondon will leave with a record like that.

To be honest I would have no confidence in one of these DOF characters myself.. much rather a person who has played the game or been a manager making the decision on what a good footballer looks like.. I would rather trust the judgement of a Harry Redknapp.. Tony Pulis.. Howard Wilkinson or Alex Ferguson type football men than your Purslow.. Daniel Levy..Brands or Michael Edwards who are more suited to business than a football field..

Like I say.. if it’s my head on the block I want to fail on my own terms if I am going to rather than somebody else’s who has probably never even wore a tracksuit..
Yeah, but you are looking at things in the best interests of the manager, I'm looking at things in the best interests of the club.

We just can't afford to go on letting new managers come in and get there own players in, then, when they are gone, after a year or two, leaving us with players the new manager doesn't want.

The days of a manager in total control of successful clubs has gone, with the obscene amounts of wages involved these days, it is unsustainable.

no, I was making the point that his whole recruitment strategy was blown to bits, and that his plans for the season had to be totally rewritten with the loss of dcl. It's just important to be aware that if we had kept him fit the way he was for Carlo, I reckon we would be well on course to better last season's 'exploits'.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda

We couldn't afford Niasse :)

But you didn't pull them up on it though...so I'm forced to make that conclusion.
That's a weird way of looking at the world.

You didn't pull them up on it either, you just used it as a way to marginalise and divide instead. So you must be homophobic as well then by your logic.

Ultimately, he speaks for himself. Noone else on this site. So making a baseless accusation like that about a number of posters is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.