Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton Everton Everton. Can someone wake me up when the spending starts. lol lol I think we will be better next season, how much is debateable but I think we will be a bit better, I think the home and away form will even out with fans back so it's all about getting those extra points to get into Europe.

This league gets harder and harder, used to be a race to the top, then it was top 3, then top 4 now it's very hard to get a European position. I think FFP has ruined top flight football and made it anti competitive because those outside of a select few cannot spend the same as those select few, even if they have the means, just BS isn't it really.

We need to be smarter and this is where we seem to struggle.

I hope so, because I am REALLY looking forward to those scallywags over the park with their banners with Agent Rafael, come in, job complete.
Or similar.
Fair point, but the one thing i really hope moreso than previous years is that we win there, they won't know what to do

Too professional? And Koeman, Allardyce, Silva, Ancelotti were all amateurs? They will see him off just like all of his predecessors and this time it will be much easier.
Yeah mean be easier becuase some fans will be do everything they can to help Everton lose games?
Rafael will have the desire to win Carlo didn't even pretend to have, Silva didnt have the ability, and Koeman was a full on fraud.

I've watched all these managers, the motivation Rafael has is strong, he has the will power to be able to ignore the fume, he knows its there but he is above it looking down.
The fans now have to be as dedicated to the cause as he is.
so what you are saying is everyone hates him wherever he goes and he doesn't care?

I hope so, because I am REALLY looking forward to those scallywags over the park with their banners with Agent Rafael, come in, job complete.
Or similar.
Conversely, can you imagine how upset they will be if he succeeds at Everton.
They are already upset at seeing him in Everton blue.

I actually think he has been trying to make a statement to Evertonians when on the training ground.
Every inch of him( and there are a few) seems to be covered in blue.

I can feel it in my water that he is going to fall in love with Everton , be a success, and start getting bedsheets written in red ink threatening him.

Status
Not open for further replies.