Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what you are saying is everyone hates him wherever he goes and he doesn't care?
Yeah, hes a tough as they come, look at Chelsea, I dunno why but they hated him, did he care? No, so he piped them right down winning the EL.
The Everton fans desperate for us to be worse next season could be in for a rude awakening.
Silva looked terrified at times, Carlo wasnt interested and Big Sam was just on a wind up (his red socks) meanwhile Koeman was just vile.
We havent had a manger like Benitez for years, it's very exciting.

I've watched all these managers, the motivation Rafael has is strong, he has the will power to be able to ignore the fume, he knows its there but he is above it looking down.
The fans now have to be as dedicated to the cause as he is.
Yep, agree with this.

He was angry at getting the sack at Chelsea - understandably. Fought John Terrys ridiculous player power that was one of the reasons Chelsea had such a high manager turnover. When things are done the way Terry likes he plays ball, when they aren't he gets the troops against you.

We haven't got a "leader" as strong willed or talented as Terry was at Everton. ..... But it's clear we have some very negative influencers not necessarily by wanting to cause trouble but by wanting and promoting an element of comfort and "oh well never mind".

By all accounts it took Phil Neville to behave like a teachers pet to shame other players into applying themselves properly in his time here.

I don't care if he doesn't care that we don't care. Just win some football, get Everton back where we want to be and that's competing at the top instead of just existing.

I can't take much more of us just making numbers up. If Benitez gets our players putting 100% effort in every game he's already winning me over but if this is what it takes then so be it.

So Koeman, Silva, Allardyce, Ancelotti all weak managers who didnt care - thats 5 professionals who have managed at the top of the game previously - yet this Kopite scumbag is gonna walk in here and lead us to glory?

Do me a favour, he is on a china style jolly, laughing all the way to the bank.

He has no shame, and neither do some of you so called fans either if you listened to yourselves talk.

Yeah, hes a tough as they come, look at Chelsea, I dunno why but they hated him, did he care? No, so he piped them right down winning the EL.
The Everton fans desperate for us to be worse next season could be in for a rude awakening.
Silva looked terrified at times, Carlo wasnt interested and Big Sam was just on a wind up (his red socks) meanwhile Koeman was just vile.
We havent had a manger like Benitez for years, it's very exciting.
I'll never understand how can it be exciting to replace a bit washed up manager with a much worse and much more washed up manager, who accidentaly is also a boring kopite knob, but I really envy you mate. It must be fun to live in your world.

So Koeman, Silva, Allardyce, Ancelotti all weak managers who didnt care - thats 5 professionals who have managed at the top of the game previously - yet this Kopite scumbag is gonna walk in here and lead us to glory?

He has no shame, and neither do some of you so called fans either if you listened to yourselves talk.
At least its a nice sunny day

Koeman:- sat in his office and rarely took training, spent his time alienating players.

Silva:- he cared, probably too much but was weak

Allardyce:- the brown envelope snagging gravy guzzler was here on a short stint. Jetted off to Spain most weeks and let his staff take coaching

Ancellotti:-. Left coaching to his son, just play was his advice.

Koeman:- sat in his office and rarely took training, spent his time alienating players.

Silva:- he cared, probably too much but was weak

Allardyce:- the brown envelope snagging gravy guzzler was here on a short stint. Jetted off to Spain most weeks and let his staff take coaching

Ancellotti:-. Left coaching to his son, just play was his advice.
Ha ha I think that's a reasonable summary.

To continue .......

Benitez - a dinousar who hasn't won anything for ages , plays dour defensive football , only here because it's handy for Caldy.

Well said Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.