Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see how some of the players react to a new discipline regime. No more Uncle Carlo with his shrugs and raised eyebrows. The men will be sorted from the boys and the exit door shown to those who can't or won't take it.
FSW is a dream manager for our brave lions Delph, Gylfi, Gomes, etc. It's very convenient to hide behind the unpopular (to put it mildly) manager and get him binned in a few months.

What a pleasant photo. He is clearly at home on the Wirral. West Kirby is rather posh of course, but if you had his loot you would not live in Walton (speaking as a former resident of that village).

What a pleasant photo. He is clearly at home on the Wirral. West Kirby is rather posh of course, but if you had his loot you would not live in Walton (speaking as a former resident of that village).

His wife and daughters love the place, West Kirby, not Walton obviously.

They do a lot of local charity stuff, and can often be seen in the local eateries.

His wife and daughters love the place, West Kirby, not Walton obviously.

They do a lot of local charity stuff, and can often be seen in the local eateries.

Isnt his wife a big cheese in a golf club up there? My cousin lives in West Kirby, and I could swear he told me that. (He is a decent golfist himself).

FSW is a dream manager for our brave lions Delph, Gylfi, Gomes, etc. It's very convenient to hide behind the unpopular (to put it mildly) manager and get him binned in a few months.
I see the opposite, he is too professional for time wasters, and poor efforts always get noticed by the fans.
If this lot suddenly do perform I'll want to know why they never bothered under Carlo, just because he wasnt interested they didnt have to down tools as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.