Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

They knew he was a buffoon before they hired him.

he’s there to deflect attention away from them and their lack of spend.

it will work as well.
These people are serious business people. I think they would come up with a better plan than that

These people are serious business people. I think they would come up with a better plan than that

The plan, as it always is, was to bring in a manager with Prem experience that will finish no lower than mid table.

When he leaves, that will be the plan again.

You’re not dealing with a business in the strict sense of the word.

Fan emotion can and will put a different kind of pressure on the board and they will try to find ways of mitigating it or perhaps even playing on it. What better way of deflecting the fans attention away by encouraging them to ‘blame’ the manager.

Last edited:

The plan, as it always is, was to bring in a manager with Prem experience that will finish no lower than mid table.

When he leaves, that will be the plan again.
Disappointing plan that. I must give them a call tomorrow. I have a better plan ;)

I know mate, but people dont' label Accrington a pub team despite both of the teams we played being full professionals and having better quality.
I am, for the record, labelling Accrington a pub team. Beating them at our training ground means nothing in the context of our season. Neither does what went on in Florida. It wouldn't have meant anything if we played Inter or Arsenal either for clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.