Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise Man City and Liverpool - the two best sides in recent years are full of quality AND fighters.

As I said our fanbase has been fed on nothing but lazy, slow disinterested players for years and have developed Stockholm Syndrome.

Seeing players actually bust a gut for us will come as a shock for many of you.
Yes, quality and fighters. But you want to get rid of quality and replace it with fighters.

Speaking about shock, I was used to watching utter crap in blue shirts through years and James has come as a shock for me. It's amazing to see an Everton player doing things he does. He was one of a very few reasons to watch Everton last season. You don't like football if you don't like James really.

Yes, quality and fighters. But you want to get rid of quality and replace it with fighters.

Speaking about shock, I was used to watching utter crap in blue shirts through years and James has come as a shock for me. It's amazing to see an Everton player doing things he does. He was one of a very few reasons to watch Everton last season. You don't like football if you don't like James really.

James isnt the only player in the world who can pass a ball mate. He never even had a Payet type season at WHU with us where he genuinely carried us - we won more games without him in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.