Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, some people decided to take personal a slight from Benitez calling Moyes and Everton that day small. He was right, parking the parked bus and celebrating a point like a big victory. Benitez won big across the park. Some people hate him for that. Seems silly to me to hold those grudges. Yet people can support or not support for whatever reason, we are all allegedly mature enough to be able to do that. He will say the same things about clubs here if he wins. In essence he called Chelsea plastic then went there and won a trophy. That’s all that really matters to me. On top of that he does charity work all across merseyside which fits in with the ethos of EFC.
Seems silly to you presumably because you don't have to deal with RS on a daily basis. He can do all the charity work he likes, he'll always be a koppite. Having koppites as players is one thing but having koppites in charge is a whole different thing. We tried it with an owner and it was a disaster, I fear that we will end up in a similar position with a koppite as manager. In case I haven't been clear, I don't want him because he's a koppite. The small club comment was a symptom, the disease is Koppitism.

Seems silly to you presumably because you don't have to deal with RS on a daily basis. He can do all the charity work he likes, he'll always be a koppite. Having koppites as players is one thing but having koppites in charge is a whole different thing. We tried it with an owner and it was a disaster, I fear that we will end up in a similar position with a koppite as manager. In case I haven't been clear, I don't want him because he's a koppite. The small club comment was a symptom, the disease is Koppitism.
But why allow those weirdos who treat football like life to get under your skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.