Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, at the end. This is the beginning of Benitez's reign and the place is bedlam.
Well, some people decided to take personal a slight from Benitez calling Moyes and Everton that day small. He was right, parking the parked bus and celebrating a point like a big victory. Benitez won big across the park. Some people hate him for that. Seems silly to me to hold those grudges. Yet people can support or not support for whatever reason, we are all allegedly mature enough to be able to do that. He will say the same things about clubs here if he wins. In essence he called Chelsea plastic then went there and won a trophy. That’s all that really matters to me. On top of that he does charity work all across merseyside which fits in with the ethos of EFC.

You know we've already had two meaningless friendly matches right? Surely the era started on 30/06/2021? Or maybe 14/08/2021, but a friendly match overseas seems an arbitrary starting point.
The Benitez years start in just over half an hour.

The friendly will be televised and the world finally begins to identify us with the Spaniard.

No, Trump has more hair than I do.
E24610C5-3441-421B-A8FF-BE1AF6302F23.jpeg
E24610C5-3441-421B-A8FF-BE1AF6302F23.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.