Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed the really big clubs weren't in for Benitez after reading that copy and paste from Benitez's blog.

We're so lucky he was available
I dont think it was OTT praise. It was giving a warts an' all assessment.

People who have been complaining about Everton being walked past have no right complaining about a manager who will - on past experience - fix that.

People who have been complaining about Everton being walked past have no right complaining about a manager who will - on past experience - fix that.
Newcastle had the lowest number of goals in their games when he was manager, for or against. If you thought Moyes was dull, you ain't seen nothing yet. He's going to make Sam Allardyce look like Pep Guardiola.

We'll see by xmas. If he is still playing hoof ball from the mid 2000's we will getting turned over weekly and Goodison will be a pit.

Newcastle had the lowest number of goals in their games when he was manager, for or against. If you thought Moyes was dull, you ain't seen nothing yet. He's going to make Sam Allardyce look like Pep Guardiola.
Well Newcastle dont have Richarlison, James, DCL, do they?

Don't think we will soon either....sell to get some dosh...we've been here before
We'll see sales, yes.

Richarlison looks an obvious one. I dont think Benitez was arsed about him going the Olympics after the Copa America. That's going to be another club's problem soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.