Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets sign Usain bolt is probably the worst counter I have received on here. Nice one.

He won't be a starter.

I wish I properly took notice of board when we signed Marcus Bent, he had a terrible reputation for having an attitude. The lad ran himself into the floor every game for us.

Not happy with these signings, but I totally understand them.

Your argument has some validity if , big if we sell Bernard and Iwobi but until then it is fanciful.

The argument has some validity if:

1: Were not comparing a player with lots of heart with a player notorious for his head going down when his rubbish tricks dont come off.

2: Theres not a 2-3 year contract for said player

3: Said player hasnt been a total misfit for the last few seasons and now cant be flogged fast enough after flopping in Germany

4: The main attraction for signing this player is pace...but he offers NOTHING else at all...so we may as well sign an olympic sprinter if thats the criteria.

5: There isnt an entire globe in which we could find an Nkounkou or someone with some upside at least.

Honestly, how can signing Demarai Gray can be defended lol absolutely pathetic signing.

The argument has some validity if:

1: Were not comparing a player with lots of heart with a player notorious for his head going down when his rubbish tricks dont come off.

2: Theres not a 2-3 year contract for said player

3: Said player hasnt been a total misfit for the last few seasons and now cant be flogged fast enough after flopping in Germany

4: The main attraction for signing this player is pace...but he offers NOTHING else at all...so we may as well sign an olympic sprinter if thats the criteria.

5: There isnt an entire globe in which we could find an Nkounkou or someone with some upside at least.

Honestly, how can signing Demarai Gray can be defended lol absolutely pathetic signing.

We have lazy scouting system we always have and we have an obsession with premier league experience.

Nkounkou is a complete unknown currently, he has had some flashes but further then that we know nothing about him.

We have lazy scouting system we always have and we have an obsession with premier league experience.

Nkounkou is a complete unknown currently, he has had some flashes but further then that we know nothing about him.

Id rather an Nkounkou, good in flashes weve seen and in France squad for the Olympics...rather than Gray.

Gray would be lucky to get a move to the championship

man city beat us 5-0 when they were on the beach

also benitez took over newcastle 2 months before their season ended when they were virtually already relegated
They were one point from safety with 9 games to play. This narrative is a myth. He took them down with plenty of opportunities to keep them up. Teams below Newcastle when he joined stayed up.

Id rather an Nkounkou, good in flashes weve seen and in France squad for the Olympics...rather than Gray.

Gray would be lucky to get a move to the championship

You're arguing this like he's our first choice winger, he won't be.

You are also saying he is a misfit, where is this from? I cant see anything which actually backs this.

They were one point from safety with 9 games to play. This narrative is a myth. He took them down with plenty of opportunities to keep them up. Teams below Newcastle when he joined stayed up.
?

he was 19th and villa were below him who got relegated

he finished above norwich and got pipped by sunderland who finished on 39 points with a better goal difference

the myth is expecting that he should have kept newcastle up

?

he finished above norwich and got pipped by sunderland who finished on 39 points with a better goal difference

I don't expect Benitez to do anything good, he hasn't in years.

?

He had a chance to but couldn’t. And then he played the worst football in the league when they came back up. (and they only topped the championship because Norwich? switched off after promotion)

Status
Not open for further replies.