Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Evertonians are hoping for a really good start to the campaign. But although a "new brush is said to sweep clean", there is too much wrong with this squad for the new manager to work miracles in the short term. It might take one or even two seasons to really turn the corner and become a convincing challenger for the top 5 positions. A good start and some will be predicting top 4, a poor start and some (we have already heard from a few of them) will be howling 'I told you so. and calling for the new manager's head.

You really need to get over Carlo, hes gone, he cant hurt you anymore.
I don't think I'm having any trouble with that mate, it's just occasionally I stumble into new levels of how much he sucks. I never fell for him like y'all did.

What makes me crazy is he did us a massive favor (also thanks Florentino you bellend) and we went and hired Carlo, but worse. And now there's nothing to really say but that our owner has no idea what he's doing. So we're going nowhere fast. It stinks.

I don't think I'm having any trouble with that mate, it's just occasionally I stumble into new levels of how much he sucks. I never fell for him like y'all did.

What makes me crazy is he did us a massive favor (also thanks Florentino you bellend) and we went and hired Carlo, but worse. And now there's nothing to really say but that our owner has no idea what he's doing. So we're going nowhere fast. It stinks.
I think after 30+ years im just numb to it all.

Hilarious that, our manager on a banner they have haha wonder if it will get burnt, bitter beyond reason if they take it down.

I doubt they will. Every single one of them seems to be buzzing beyond belief about it. Yet whne you question it they think he's a great manager?

Meanwhile it's come to my attention that on his social media he's still yet to follow Everton but follows Liverpool still.

I doubt they will. Every single one of them seems to be buzzing beyond belief about it. Yet whne you question it they think he's a great manager?

Meanwhile it's come to my attention that on his social media he's still yet to follow Everton but follows Liverpool still.
A mere oversight....he is a busy man filling our squad with superstars

You really need to get over Carlo, hes gone, he cant hurt you anymore.
That's not technically true. If Rafael proves to be a dud, the damage he does will only have been possible thanks to Carlo.

1625672315099.png

16 of his 64 signings at Liverpool were Spanish; and he went to Spanish clubs to pick up another 7 non-Spanish players.

Fair to say he'll be looking to Spain for players.

16 of his 64 signings at Liverpool were Spanish; and he went to Spanish clubs to pick up another 7 non-Spanish players.

Fair to say he'll be looking to Spain for players.
That could be a plan. If it all goes pear shaped he and his Spanish contingent can open up a Tapas bar....always a silver lining ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.