Question of Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Contrary to usually questioning the Second Amendment to the US Constitution, I believe this would be an ideal opportunity to explore the reason for it, enjoy!!!! :)

Conveniently forgotten piece of history for them.They're all too busy looking for things to throw at the oppositions team bus.

Being new to English football I don't understand either. Anyone willing to clue me in? Thanks

So I am from the States and I am a new Everton and EPL fan. I am excited to say I am purchasing tickets to the International Champions Cup this summer to watch Man U vs. Liverpool in Ann Arbor (an hour from my home). It will be my first ever English football game. Obviously I would prefer it to be Everton but I am excited still. My question is.. I want to enjoy the game so should I show up in my Everton Rooney kit or show love to one of the teams playing? If it's acceptable to support another side, which side? My gut says no to Liverpool but I need guidance! Thanks in advance!

coyb
The game is just both of Satan’s sisters.

Wear your blue jersey with pride and boo both.

Like asking me Serbian father whether he prefers Albania, Bosnia, or Croatia because they're nearby. Mind you my dad had a lot more love for those countries than he did for the RS, which tells you how insufferable they are. I've had Albanian friends, Bosnian friends but as long as I didn't hang round with the RS my parents were happy. My dad put centuries of religious conflict, for his hatred of that lot behind across the park. My view is stay away from RS and mancs as best you can they are animals.

Respektier' jeden, mein Bruder, du bist Orthodox
Dein Glaube an Gott bringt dir zu lieben bei
Leben bei Einsatz
Hör den Song und eure schlechten Gedanken über uns zerfallen, wie meine Heimat
Ich scheiß auf die Nato und diesen wilden Westen
Die Welt kann bombardieren, Bruder, doch uns niemals brechen
Ich zeig euch keine Fairness und Mafia
Ortak-Wiener Rapresent von Airmax zur Rakija
Bruder das ist mehr als Rap, das ist lebenslanger Schmerz
In jedem Wort steckt mein Blut und Elefantenherz
BG-Derby, Tribünen werden abgefuckt
Delije, RS, Grobari, Alkatraz

Das ist unsere Mentalität die wir lieben, yeah
Schieße bei Hochzeiten alle Magazine leer
Ich fahr nach Budva, doch ihr wollt lieber alle Rio
Lieber eine gute Serbin, als ein schwulen Americo
From Svabo Ortaks serben in wien.

So I am from the States and I am a new Everton and EPL fan. I am excited to say I am purchasing tickets to the International Champions Cup this summer to watch Man U vs. Liverpool in Ann Arbor (an hour from my home). It will be my first ever English football game. Obviously I would prefer it to be Everton but I am excited still. My question is.. I want to enjoy the game so should I show up in my Everton Rooney kit or show love to one of the teams playing? If it's acceptable to support another side, which side? My gut says no to Liverpool but I need guidance! Thanks in advance!

coyb

Wear an Everton shirt and support United.

Trust me.......next to watching Everton win, watching United beating the RS is the most fun thing in soccerball :dance:

coyb

Mate you cannot support any other side ... that's how it works

Speaking as another american Blue, I've found that in addition to the natural bias I should have, all of the people I know who are turds AND have a favorite EPL team, are Liverpool fans.

Seems it spans continents.

Status
Not open for further replies.