Question of Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent

American Idiot
So I am from the States and I am a new Everton and EPL fan. I am excited to say I am purchasing tickets to the International Champions Cup this summer to watch Man U vs. Liverpool in Ann Arbor (an hour from my home). It will be my first ever English football game. Obviously I would prefer it to be Everton but I am excited still. My question is.. I want to enjoy the game so should I show up in my Everton Rooney kit or show love to one of the teams playing? If it's acceptable to support another side, which side? My gut says no to Liverpool but I need guidance! Thanks in advance!

coyb

So I am from the States and I am a new Everton and EPL fan. I am excited to say I am purchasing tickets to the International Champions Cup this summer to watch Man U vs. Liverpool in Ann Arbor (an hour from my home). It will be my first ever English football game. Obviously I would prefer it to be Everton but I am excited still. My question is.. I want to enjoy the game so should I show up in my Everton Rooney kit or show love to one of the teams playing? If it's acceptable to support another side, which side? My gut says no to Liverpool but I need guidance! Thanks in advance!

coyb
Swerve it mate it's a con neither of them are champions.

honestly I wouldn't turn up in an Everton shirt to that game. fans of those clubs wouldn't take Kindly to it I guess

coyb

David-Brent-Life-On-Road-Music-Video-Ricky.jpg

???????????????

coyb

Welcome to the site fellow Blue :D

Wear your Everton Rooney top with pride and just enjoy the football on display, would be my suggestion. No doubt you'll find yourself leaning to one team or the other as the game goes on anyway ;)

Wear you shirt with pride and try to enjoy the game. Although with it being a World Cup year I am not sure what players will be on display?

Status
Not open for further replies.