Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

For them yes
Well if it's not for us, and we aren't expecting to get Europe (as even benitez fanboys think that's out of reach), why didn't we play our strongest team to try and go further in the cup?

As if we are happy accepting midtable and relegation isn't a worry, there was nothing to lose.

Our 'fringe players' didn't cover themselves in any sort of glory tonight. No real urgency, desire, or fight shown by those you'd think are hoping to claim a place in the first team. The next four weeks or so are going to be interesting, and a massive test of character and commitment.

Andros Townsend was MotM for me tonight.

Well if it's not for us, and we aren't expecting to get Europe (as even benitez fanboys think that's out of reach), why didn't we play our strongest team to try and go further in the cup?

As if we are happy accepting midtable and relegation isn't a worry, there was nothing to lose.
That’s for Benitez to answer

Still more to go, Sigs I believe is out of contract next summers, Tosun can’t have long left they are 2 highly paid players alone, oh and add Delph to that.

Lets face it Sigs is probably effective out of contract now anyway. Money saved there.
Tosun will be off.
Delph too.
James 200k p/w being saved.

I do have hope next summer will be better. I just worry about the inbetween and whether i'd let Brands or Benitez near any of the cash.

Davies haven't got an angry bone in his body, weak shooting,weak passing, weak in the tackle. How is he still at the club.
I find it very odd we were so quick to give up on someone like Lundstram who turned out to be a decent player but we just continue to keep Davies around. He’s not legitimately good at anything. Just an average athlete, average passer, average tackler, poor shooter, poor in the air…He’d not stand out in the Championship and would fit in well playing somewhere like MLS. Seems like a good guy but he just cant and shouldn’t be counted on going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.