Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a back up striker and Rondon is brought in, I’m fairly certain someone of Charlie Austin’s ilk would have jumped at the chance and far better than Rondon.

mom completely at a loss to how anyone sees anything in Tom Davies as a professional footballer. The lad simply hasn’t got it and I’m not even 100% sure he has it at any professional level.

iwobi, look it up in the dictionary ‘not even average at best’

JJ Kenny, lower league he’s another that will end up at somewhere like Blackpool.

Half a billion pounds has been spent and we don’t even have a squad capable of beating QPR. I know that’s gone on some turd but dear me they are poor. Oh and not to mention the money that has been ploughed into Finch Farm for the youth system, where are these youngsters? Because if they are producing the likes of Gordon then we will be in trouble for years to come.
We’re plenty capable of beating QPR, and at full strength it’s not a contest. However our second string is essentially QPR level, and as a result well fizzle once the nature of a season takes over and we start seeing injuries. It’s already happening this year, so get ready for more frustrating days. We’re just always very short handed when it comes to quality depth and we pay the price year after year after year.

crap clubs win cup games all the time against better opposition its hardly new

stoke just beat watford

leeds and southampton only scraped through on pens

we lost on pens, its not like we got battered by QPR and deserved to lose to them
QPR with 61% possession, they wont have that statistic in the Championship for the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QPR 4 shots on target, scored 2

Everton 6 shots on target, scored 2

Look at Passing %, QPR 85% and Everton 77%

1632259202381.png

Status
Not open for further replies.