• Everton

Votes: 117 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 43 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Martinez Poll this week - does this mean there is now an acceptance he will be staying for at least short to mid term future

No.....it seems any new In or Out poles will be strangled at birth.

There us a big, catch all thread instead.

He wasn't class mate. He made a couple of mistakes that could have been costly. The one where he let Zamora across him in the first half then the one where he was trying to play out and got caught and Taraabt nearly scored.

It was far from the polished performance that people are talking about, let's be realistic.

I didn't like Coleman's celebration to be honest, it stunk "Shove that up your arse" to the fans when he's been poor all season.
Didnt see Colemans reaction to the fans that way meslef like.
Clenched fist salute looked more of relief to me.
What did you expect...head bowed and trundle back to his position.

Blimey, Bert.....did you derive any enjoyment from yesterday's game at all....:whip:

The win is the most important thing obviously. I'm just not going over the top about it mate, they were a very poor team who we invited on but let's just hope it was a case of tired legs after Thursday.

This season has been so frustrating for all of us and I've got a major cob on with them at the minute, hence why I'm finding it hard to get excited about anything.

Didnt see Colemans reaction to the fans that way meslef like.
Clenched fist salute looked more of relief to me.
What did you expect...head bowed and trundle back to his position.

All about opinions mate but his snarling towards our fans and shouting something along the lines of "Aye, Aye" didn't look good to me. It's his choice though.

I've hardly posted on here this season due to 'other' things going on in my life and as a result of that, we've been diabolical. For a good 3/4 months i didn't post at all and in that time frame we were as bad as anything i've witnessed as a blue.

You will find now i'm back on the forum that we will be fine for the rest of the campaign. Decent footy, good goals and some good wins.

Yep... 2 out of the 3 is a good start.

Stick around Blue lad, stick around mate.

To be honest it was the kind of scrap you get when you're playing a team fighting for their premiership existence. It was never going to be easy or pretty was it.

.....agree, the so-called easy games against the bottom 3 are no such thing at this stage of the season. There will be some twists and turns and some unexpected results for the teams down there.

He wasn't class mate. He made a couple of mistakes that could have been costly. The one where he let Zamora across him in the first half then the one where he was trying to play out and got caught and Taraabt nearly scored.

It was far from the polished performance that people are talking about, let's be realistic.

I didn't like Coleman's celebration to be honest, it stunk "Shove that up your arse" to the fans when he's been poor all season.

Don't understand how you want him to celebrate to be honest. Nothing to play for, shocking team performances, he himself has been shocking all season and not to mention the away fans were located at the opposite end to him scoring. To me his celebration stunk of ' Thats what i can do but im too embarrassed to celebrate as its too little too late '

Status
Not open for further replies.