• Everton

Votes: 117 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 43 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the highlights for the first time.
PMSL. For QPR's disallowed goal in the 2nd half, where the ball comes off the bar, Jagielka runs to the goal line and tries to "quadripec" the ball back to Howard, who is flapping away on the ground trying to locate any balance left in him in general.
Absolute hilarious, yet indicative of how terrible we are defensively...

PMSL. For QPR's disallowed goal in the 2nd half, where the ball comes off the bar, Jagielka runs to the goal line and tries to "quadripec" the ball back to Howard, who is flapping away on the ground trying to locate any balance left in him in general.

Have to agree, was a keystone cops moment - sadly we've had too many this year...

Have to agree, was a keystone cops moment - sadly we've had too many this year...
When the failed "quadricep pass" to a flapping, like a fish out of water Howard, gets intercepted by a QPR player and tapped in for the disallowed goal, the look on Jagielka's face says it all. Man oh man....

These moments happen!

I'm not sure that terrible defending is to blame - to some extent it's just the unfortunate bounce of the ball.

This time it was Jagielka, but if Alcaraz had been involved, he would have been mercilessly savaged.

These moments happen!

I'm not sure that terrible defending is to blame - to some extent it's just the unfortunate bounce of the ball.

This time it was Jagielka, but if Alcaraz had been involved, he would have been mercilessly savaged.
Laughable to watch, yet painful at the same time...

.......Wilson is the best left back I have seen at Everton. Baines, though, is a mighty talented footballer with a magic wand of a left foot. There is no doubt that Baines is brilliant in the top third of the pitch and there is no harm in trying to exploit that.

Great to still see references to Wilson and Parker.
Parker's sliding tackle was a sight to behold.

The good thing about this game is that we won.
Just saying.

We were awful, they were worse.

So our back four is made up of Keystone Cops.
A flapping fish in goal.
A midfield of headless chickens.
A clueless, uncreative forward line.

I like the sound of this team. :dance:

Me too mate, had he just finished his National Service when he joined,or was it prior ?

I think, from memory, that he signed from Falkirk, but was about to do NS in Cyprus and didn't make his debut until he got back. I don't remember how long after, but it was worth the wait.
We got a left winger who was quite useful, Eddie O'Hara, as part of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.