• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@the esk

Here he is! Pinched off twitter.

Good cause, brave guy!

B47WCFUCUAANlda.png

B-znxTOXEAE6vY1.jpg:large

Think he does it to raise awareness for a charity or something. There was a charity name on one of the cards he had

Thanks, I was on the half way line in the main stand, couldn't see what was on his placard - all seemed very peaceful.

Looks like a good cause, good on him!

YOU MIGHT BE JUST HAPPY WITH A WIN LAD, I PREFER TO LOOK AT THE SEASON AS A WHOLE AND HAVE THE OPINION WE SHOULD BE DOING MUCH BETTER! Can I stop shouting now.

Yes I am in our current predicament, it's about context. Would I prefer us to have bossed them all over the park and won 5-0? Obviously. But it's about gradually getting back to our old selves as we've had a confidence shattering season. We're not just gonna suddenly hit title winning form are we? We're picking up wins now which is a good sign.

My problem is, people (like me) who are willing to accept one poor season from the manager in order to keep a man who, we believe, has a long term plan, are continually being mistaken for accepting permanent mediocrity. It's football, rough patches happen.

I don't understand why people can't get to grips with the fact that there's a difference between patience and a lack of ambition.

Both our goals were excellent with good build up play in fairness.

It was just the way we were sitting further and further back in our own half inviting pressure that made it a poor performance overall.

A better team would have severely punished us for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.