Homepage Update: PSV Confirm Everton Approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not strictly true this...they have some top notch u21 age players and of course the usual suspects like Van Dijk et al.

Ajax
Frenkie De Jong
Donny Van Der Beek
Kasper Dolberg
Matthijs De Ligt
David Neres
Justin Kluivert

PSV
Hirving Lozano
Steven bergwijn
Gaston Pereiro

AZ Alkmaar have an Iranian right winger whose exciting Alireza Jahanbekhsh (I had to google lol )

So, I would like it if brands pinpointed the very best of these players to add to Kenny, Holgate, Davies, Baningime, Dowell, Vlasic, Lookman and DCL and just filled the squad positions with u21s.

If we had a squad of 25 and 12-14 of those are u21s I think this is a very good thing...they'd be hungry and the first teamers would be on their toes.

Then Brands has a larger pot of cash left to spend on some true marquee starters In 4/5 key positions.

Have you physically watched any of those play....like really watched them?
Nerves and Kluivert possibly, and de Ligt is better than what we have. Dolberg is a blond DCL, DvdB is no different to Klaassen. I love Dutch football but it’s not an easy league to integrate players from. They struggle with the physicality these days ...there’s no Stams, Bergkamps and Van Nistelrooys unfortunately.

Nerves and Kluivert possibly, and de Ligt is better than what we have. Dolberg is a blond DCL, DvdB is no different to Klaassen. I love Dutch football but it’s not an easy league to integrate players from. They struggle with the physicality these days ...there’s no Stams, Bergkamps and Van Nistelrooys unfortunately.

They’ll be good players but true it’s hard to judge in the league they’re in. We could have had Gaston Pereiro already but brown shoes chose Leandro Rodriguez instead...

Donny van de Beek is miles ahead of Klaassen in terms of natural ability

Of course ive watched them...just like I watched Klaassen who I repeatedly said would be a flop (or words to that effect) and at the same time said we should go for Davinson Sanchez and De ligt from Ajax....

Neves and Kluivert are lightweight but Kluivert on the wing is a damn sight better than Bolasie.

De Ligt would be our best centre back...id be delighted if we signed him...

Dolberg and DCL are similar positionally but totally different...

Donny Van Der Beek is not one iota similar to Klaassen in terms of quality and potential.

For Stam, bergkamp etc comparisons....the player now to buy is undoubtedly De Ligt...

Status
Not open for further replies.