Homepage Update: PSV Confirm Everton Approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they nicking it and passing it off as their story, or sourcing it, like BBC Gossip does?

Some of the stories have been carried over in their entirety , plus Sport Witness are doing the translations themselves and the Echo are nicking them without citation. The latter bit on the translations is not just plagarism, it's theft as you would have thought SW pay someone who translates it.

It's interesting how many Echo journos leave for ostensibly sideways moves or down. O'Keefe went from Everton editor to BBC jobber, perhaps he has been promised some sort of fast stream but he barely even gets author credit on the Sport website.

Some of the stories have been carried over in their entirety , plus Sport Witness are doing the translations themselves and the Echo are nicking them without citation. The latter bit on the translations is not just plagarism, it's theft as you would have thought SW pay someone who translates it.

That isnt good. Like, there is protecting a source, but this is miles off that.

That said, makes them look like the idiots we tend to think they are.

Kristian Walsh - he of the 'caught crying on TV' fame - tried to take it to email... and remarkably actually said

So he and his colleague nicked it from elsewhere. That's alright then!

Embarrassing sack of [Poor language removed] dropping his mate innit

That isnt good. Like, there is protecting a source, but this is miles off that.

That said, makes them look like the idiots we tend to think they are.

I appreciate they are under pressure to get the clicks for Trinity Mirror, but these are still accredited journalists. They are so, so poor at their jobs in comparison to other regional equivalents, this despite the Editor saying there would be sweeping changes.

He's Easily one of the best

To be fair I'm not sure you can ever say someone is THE best midfielder because obviously everybody has different strengths, but if you don't think Dembele is right up there with the best in this league I can only assume you haven't seen him play much. He's an outstanding player who makes a very good Spurs side tick. Obviously he doesn't score worldies every week so if that's how you judge a player he's not your man but if you're a fan of actual football he'll show you how to play.

Oh he’s a great player. The sensationalism of “best midfielder” was just a bit much.

As long as he stays well clear of anything from the dutch academies then hell do a good job.
This gets curiouser and curiouser.
I suspect before he makes a decision he will want to know who he will be working with( i.e. manager) and what role Walsh will play.
Following on from what Alan Myers tweeted a couple of days ago that he may be here within a couple of weeks...

This gets curiouser and curiouser.
I suspect before he makes a decision he will want to know who he will be working with( i.e. manager) and what role Walsh will play.
Following on from what Alan Myers tweeted a couple of days ago that he may be here within a couple of weeks...

Alan Myers, if he posted on here, would be on a shortlist of one for the Kristian Walsh Plagarising Weasel of the Year Award.

END OF.

Status
Not open for further replies.