Prince Rupert’s Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful behavior! I bet neither Sky nor the BBC run this story (please let me know if I'm wrong) but the national press are running it so it can't be ignored!

As someone else said, LFC should come out and apologise and offer to pay for the repairs but also threaten a life ban for anyone caught... Time will tell!

Shocking!

Well... To my amazement!

Come on, mate. Every single Liverpool fan isn’t vile. My Liverpool supporting friends and family certainly aren’t vile.
Maybe vile is too strong a word, at very best a Liverpool fan is extremely unlikable and each and every one of them has at least a faint smell of anal discharge. That's the most positive thing I can say about the best of Liverpool fans.

Seems the nonce graff on Klopp was photoshop, anyone else heard this? I thought it was odd only one kopite on Twitter had a picture of it and District put out a tweet the next day saying it was fine.

Seems the nonce graff on Klopp was photoshop, anyone else heard this? I thought it was odd only one kopite on Twitter had a picture of it and District put out a tweet the next day saying it was fine.

Yes it was photoshopped and the actual mural was shown on local news (featuring the "celebrations") that night untouched.

This was obviously a blue who did this, more than likely the 'fountain masturbator' pretending to be a RS, along with a Chelsea fan who steadied the ladder and passed him the brush. Obviously we should be deducted 50 points and those points transferred to our innocent neighbors. PR Tower should be demolished and a statue of Klopp put in its place.

What's all this about masturbating, have I missed something about our dear neighbours disgracing themselves again?

What's all this about masturbating, have I missed something about our dear neighbours disgracing themselves again?

'A Liverpool fan was arrested for masturbating in public, assaulting an Italian tourist who he touched under her skirt and attacking several police officers'.

Can't believe it wasn't mentioned more to be honest

'A Liverpool fan was arrested for masturbating in public, assaulting an Italian tourist who he touched under her skirt and attacking several police officers'.

Can't believe it wasn't mentioned more to be honest
Jeez, I assume you're last sentence was sarcastic. I've avoided the press for the past week but I doubt they reported it.

Yes it was photoshopped and the actual mural was shown on local news (featuring the "celebrations") that night untouched.

No I was down there on the Saturday and you could see the faint outline if you went up close. It was done Thursday/early Friday and cleaned Friday night by the looks of it

There's a view that it was done in response to graffiti on the Klopp Mural.
The other view is that it was done by a Blue the 2nd time to gather attention and push blame on Reds.

All I know is it was clearly done by some young scal who prob knows nothing about history past 2015. It always comes back to education in the end.
Very interesting to see who liked this post.

Personally I think it sounds like someone passing the buck or becoming the victim

There's a view that it was done in response to graffiti on the Klopp Mural.
The other view is that it was done by a Blue the 2nd time to gather attention and push blame on Reds.

All I know is it was clearly done by some young scal who prob knows nothing about history past 2015. It always comes back to education in the end.
So you are blaming Everton fans for all of it, none of it was the rs fault, hang on where have I heard that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.