Prince Rupert’s Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an irony about you, when we win something again, I won't be even thinking of any other club, let alone them across park, because it's a very doltish mentality to have!
I honestly don't know what would make me post on another team's forum. It would have to be an extraordinary circumstance and it probably wouldn't be for scoring some inconsequential point from a stranger. It's very peculiar and potentially disturbed behaviour.

As for the tower. It's a waste of time and money cleaning it after vandalism. Whoever is doing it is a plank. Starve them of attention and they'll stop soon enough. Defacing buildings or monuments is grade A bellendary- I will be happy to not hear about anymore of this kind of thing before any escalation.

I honestly don't know what would make me post on another team's forum. It would have to be an extraordinary circumstance and it probably wouldn't be for scoring some inconsequential point from a stranger. It's very peculiar and potentially disturbed behaviour.

As for the tower. It's a waste of time and money cleaning it after vandalism. Whoever is doing it is a plank. Starve them of attention and they'll stop soon enough. Defacing buildings or monuments is grade A bellendary- I will be happy to not hear about anymore of this kind of thing before any escalation.
Totally agree. It's as if they want us to retaliate and make them the victims again. I also doubt this vandalism is the work of a young kid.

There is an irony about you, when we win something again, I won't be even thinking of any other club, let alone them across park, because it's a very doltish mentality to have!

This. When we win a trophy, I'll be at the game celebrating, then at the parade celebrating. I wont be thinking, lets go and destroy something of Liverpools. They are ridiculous, its actually part of their own City what they are vandalising. Do they like to live in a city where iconic statuses and buildings have been vandalised. It may be funny to them, but their only making our city look stupid.
Imagine the uproar if something personal to them got vandalised. It would all be over the news and national TV with people coming out crying saying we are a disgrace and how we have no respect etc etc

There's a view that it was done in response to graffiti on the Klopp Mural.
The other view is that it was done by a Blue the 2nd time to gather attention and push blame on Reds.

All I know is it was clearly done by some young scal who prob knows nothing about history past 2015. It always comes back to education in the end.

I never call out Kopites on here.
Others are far, far better than me at spotting it.

But I'm pretty sure about you.
Very interesting to see who liked this post.

Personally I think it sounds like someone passing the buck or becoming the victim
@Toast Modesty itself, given the surprise @Zartan unmasking.

The four likes gained by @scotchbutterpin's post have more than a faint whiff of hypocrisy and red aerosol paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.