Press Conference thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the first time i have actually wanted to watch a PC this season. Couldn't be doing with Mr Charisma and his boring rinse and repeat.

....went In the newsagents at 6am to get my Racing Post and the lad behind the counter was wearing a mask. He definitely wasn’t Ancelotti, though.
I have mask refuse to wear them - why? being in horticulture they are mere dust mask , and when I sprayed toxic chemicals under glass the old saying if you can smell it taste it i.e the smell of the insecticide also acts as a filter to let smaller particles trough on to your lungs - H&S act 1974 respirators masks were worn totally more safe - also with a dust mask they are more irritable so you touch your face more exactly against the guidelines given out.....
My late father in law when he started down the pit a young guy worre a dust mask only lasted ten years as his lungs were cancerous for the reasons given he just could not detect the coal dust in mass.because the dust mak hindered him also the coal dust particles were finer that he inhaled, and more dangerous....
so imo does it save you from coronavirus or help I very much doubt it only as a symbol for yourself.... .....

I had to have qualifications PA1 and PA2 in Horticulture to spray or supervise spraying under glass by law all this was confirmed then about dust mask which are useful for only a short period of work ......
As I left the industry pest predators were widespread safer, and I used those.... under glass ....

I have mask refuse to wear them - why? being in horticulture they are mere dust mask , and when I sprayed toxic chemicals under glass the old saying if you can smell it taste it i.e the smell of the insecticide also acts as a filter to let smaller particles trough on to your lungs - H%S act 1974 respirators masks were worn totally more safe - also with a dust mask they are more irritable so you touch your face more exactly against the guidelines given out.....
My late father in law when he started down the pit on guy worre a dust mask only lasted ten years as his lungs were cancerous for the reasons given he just could not detect the coal dust in mass.because the dust mak hindered him also the coal dust particles were finer that he inhaled, and more dangerous....
so imo does it save you from coronavirus or help I very much doubt it only as a symbol for yourself.... .....

Your spelling and grammar is a pesticide

Status
Not open for further replies.