Pre season.

Not too many prem teams play pre season in Ireland like they used too. Even Rovers ground wouldnt be big enough. Might not fill it but would be a big draw especially if its sold as a way to honor Coleman who has been such a popular player for us and Ireland.
Pats played Chelsea in 2019 didn't they. Could be them.

Pats played Chelsea in 2019 didn't they. Could be them.
Saw mentioned an IrelandXI v Everton, which would attract a lot of ireland fans with no interest in us which would make it a big attraction. When we got to play in Europe we traveled on mass from all over europe to see us. Would be really disappointed if i couldnt see us play because the capacity is 10000. we brought about that to Lille.

There’s Taylor Swift among others playing a series of concerts their so logistics likely to be challenging. More likely to be one of the LOI grounds. Tallaght, home of Shamrock rovers is council owned and can be rented by other clubs too, 10k capacity.
Taylor Swift is scheduled for Aviva the last part of June. We won't be playing pre season games until July.

There’s only one thing that matters in pre season,
GAFFERS DAY

IMG_4961.jpeg

Don’t we have a partnership with Shamrock Rovers? I assume that’s the team we would play
I didn`t know of any partnership since the Home Farm deal, which did`nt amount to much. I think we played them once and they wore our shirt until they dropped out of the LOI.