Pre season.

charlie atkins

Player Valuation: £8m
It's that time again. Any rumours on pre season games, I imagine usa will be on if takeover rumours are correct, hopefully a nice weekend in europe as well 👍

Would like to get a trip to Europe for a game in pre season. Not gone since Bremen 0-0 before covid. Where ever we go I just hope Dyche dose n`t throw any slaps at any of the players.
Problem is that Murica and Aussie are where the big bucks are.

Ignoring the Middle East also.

Preseason games these days are more about making a few bob rather than a nice trip away for fans.

Someone mentioned in another thread that there was USA and 3 different locations there for a tournament
They did this last summer. 6 PL teams playing games across the USA. An article on Newcastle said that the tournament wore them out and contributed to their injuries and performance issues.

Brentford and Brighton were two other sides in this thing and they underperformed too.

I saw the game vs Arsenal in Baltimore 2 summers ago, I’d love to see the Toffees stateside again, but too many games and too much travel would not be good. Also especially since we broke the planet the summertime here is intensely hot.

They did this last summer. 6 PL teams playing games across the USA. An article on Newcastle said that the tournament wore them out and contributed to their injuries and performance issues.

Brentford and Brighton were two other sides in this thing and they underperformed too.

I saw the game vs Arsenal in Baltimore 2 summers ago, I’d love to see the Toffees stateside again, but too many games and too much travel would not be good. Also especially since we broke the planet the summertime here is intensely hot.
Should definitely go to the states, but just stay in one location while we are there. That way less travel and can build some support there. And maybe stay further north like New York, Chicago where it’s not a [Poor language removed] like Orlando and Miami.