Pre season.

Anybody know a rumoured date for the (rumoured) fixture in Dublin? Hopefully the weekend after the final of the Euros?

Will the Dublin friendly be at the Aviva? Whilst the answer may appear obvious, it hasn't been stated outright.
There’s Taylor Swift among others playing a series of concerts their so logistics likely to be challenging. More likely to be one of the LOI grounds. Tallaght, home of Shamrock rovers is council owned and can be rented by other clubs too, 10k capacity.

There’s Taylor Swift among others playing a series of concerts their so logistics likely to be challenging. More likely to be one of the LOI grounds. Tallaght, home of Shamrock rovers is council owned and can be rented by other clubs too, 10k capacity.
I'd be quite annoyed if it weren't at the Aviva. Although I appreciate what you're saying, we'd be a laughing stock if we weren't at the Aviva - look at Manchester United filling it last year. As a club, we really ought to be making as much noise about this as possible, with the way to achieve that being holding it at the Aviva.

I'd be quite annoyed if it weren't at the Aviva. Although I appreciate what you're saying, we'd be a laughing stock if we weren't at the Aviva - look at Manchester United filling it last year. As a club, we really ought to be making as much noise about this as possible, with the way to achieve that being holding it at the Aviva.
We wouldn't fill the Aviva though

Bohemians ground dalymount park holds just over 4000, be really disappointing if it was there. Tallaght stadium home of shamrock rovers holds around 10000