pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find someone who looks at you like Pienaar looks at Ozzie. Swooooon

Few Wigan tickets still left - just grabbed two this morning.

Also found out that season tickets will be dispatched two weeks before the first home game.

998B717D-E508-4C87-92CB-C2B4B208080E.jpeg

Wait, what? You have to buy a membership now to watch the pre-season matches?
This match you do,when someone said why are you not doing ppv on this match anyway,they replied its a bonus to everton members-its ok for others to miss out though lol,i will not buy a membership for the year just to see this match or the others if they do them on the website for members only,but its on the net anyway if you can find it

This match you do,when someone said why are you not doing ppv on this match anyway,they replied its a bonus to everton members-its ok for others to miss out though lol,i will not buy a membership for the year just to see this match or the others if they do them on the website for members only,but its on the net anyway if you can find it
Last year the website was somewhat hackable, so you could watch it on the website without paying... so I've been told. lol Maybe it'll be like that again this year.

Last year the website was somewhat hackable, so you could watch it on the website without paying... so I've been told. lol Maybe it'll be like that again this year.
I payed but at certain times before kick off,Everton not having a clue didnt put the block up were you had to enter your pass,meaning you could get on for a certain amount of time lol on some games

I payed but at certain times before kick off,Everton not having a clue didnt put the block up were you had to enter your pass,meaning you could get on for a certain amount of time lol on some games
That's actually what I was referring to! heh.. You could block that password box with an adblocker and just click play on the stream. I'm expecting them to have something more advanced this year, though. :( lol

That's actually what I was referring to! heh.. You could block that password box with an adblocker and just click play on the stream. I'm expecting them to have something more advanced this year, though. :( lol
I know but didnt block anything myself just got right on - you could get to the games on a number of ways via Everton's website etc and some you could get past,others you couldnt, but some wont have knew,and some may try it again this year,and it may pay off lol

Can anyone who went to Bremen on the pre-season a few years ago, remember where about the Everton fans congregated in the city on the day of the game, and what where the local pubs/bars/natives like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.