Pre-Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha moan moan moan moan then Everton announce Lille and Porto. Honestly just stop moaning.

To be fair it did seem like they'd left it fairly late in the day and there was a piece in the rag about it which people will have read and got them wondering. Anyway, it matters not, we have another 2 decent games there.

a friend told me in the pub Saturday night we are playing celtic away on sunday 29th july,but it depends on their champions league qualifiers,thats why it hasn't been announced! probably rubbish like,but I thought id share it!

Was asking my Celtic supporting mate about this and he reckons it's doubtful, they have 8 (eight!!) qualifying games to reach qroup stages so preseason friendlies likely kept to a minimum

Bury 18th July
Lille 21st July
Porto 22nd July
Blackburn 26th July
Valencia 4th Aug

Got a 9 day gap between Blackburn on the 26th and Valancia on the 4th, you'd think they will want one more game during that time.

Bury 18th July
Lille 21st July
Porto 22nd July
Blackburn 26th July
Valencia 4th Aug

Got a 9 day gap between Blackburn on the 26th and Valancia on the 4th, you'd think they will want one more game during that time.

Maybe but there’s really no need to squeeze one in for the sake of it.

Playing two decent sides only a few days before. 9 days is a decent amount of time for recovery, tactical review and then working on things you don’t like that have been picked up against Lille and Porto.

I've booked from lpool £314 for me and the boy, Friday to Tuesday. Nice trip just need to book a hotel now

Maybe but there’s really no need to squeeze one in for the sake of it.

Playing two decent sides only a few days before. 9 days is a decent amount of time for recovery, tactical review and then working on things you don’t like that have been picked up against Lille and Porto.

Yer maybe, they could play the backup team against Blackburn though and then play a game at the weekend and have a week free before the Valencia game, as things stand they have one game in the 16 days before the Wolves game.

Did anyone else get excited when the blue notification popped up from Everton. I thought we had sold someone for a minute to find it was just announcing these fixtures .

Status
Not open for further replies.