Pre-Season 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye I've only seen the ability to buy on the Bury site, or through the Box office by phone so far. Looking forward to it actually - might actually be a little bit more challenging than Irdning... :confused:

I live quite local to Gigg Lane and my mate is a Bury season ticket holder and I am hoping he is right!
Thing is, according to their site it does only seem to be ticket admission.
I will give them a ring in an hour, see what they say. (Bury FC)

Just spoke to a chap in the Bury ticket office.

He says:

You can turn up on the day and buy the ticket before entering the ground from the ticket office.
However, the situation might change to pay at the turnstiles on the day.
The website will be updated of any change.
At the moment, not been confirmed.

Words to that affect.

Just spoke to a chap in the Bury ticket office.

He says:

You can turn up on the day and buy the ticket before entering the ground from the ticket office.
However, the situation might change to pay at the turnstiles on the day.
The website will be updated of any change.
At the moment, not been confirmed.

Words to that affect.

Apparently there was a bit of trouble after the Liverpool game?

Talking to a few of the Bury fans in work they said Liverpool had a tough time breaking them down during the 90.

It should be a good chance to see the post-Austria, pre-Algarve squad anyway.

Anyone without Bury tickets and wanting them should just do it via Bury's website, they do eTickets, so you can just print them and bring them along. Much easier than having to queue on the day IMHO.

Apparently there was a bit of trouble after the Liverpool game?

Talking to a few of the Bury fans in work they said Liverpool had a tough time breaking them down during the 90.

It should be a good chance to see the post-Austria, pre-Algarve squad anyway.

They don't call them the Shakers for nothing! As my dad often says!

I'm probably going to get a ticket tomorrow afternoon.

If there was trouble after the RS game, I wonder which set of fans might have started it........ :coffee:

No idea mate,unless ive even missed Everton saying we are playing them,ive not seen the game been said anywhere apart from LJS and a few saying they think we have a game in france,and on that sat,plus if true we are playing Blackburn less than 48 hours before it
They don't want Everton fans to travel,the local plod don't want us there, they have made it awkward to get to and leaving announcing it until the very last minute to disrupt any travel plans,its been common knowledge for a couple of weeks but they just don't want us there! Been told it's in laval now!

They don't want Everton fans to travel,the local plod don't want us there, they have made it awkward to get to and leaving announcing it until the very last minute to disrupt any travel plans,its been common knowledge for a couple of weeks but they just don't want us there! Been told it's in laval now!
Not sure the the French are doing this yo disrupt us. From memory of lille and Lyon trips the French plod had trouble organising the queue for the bus back to town after both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.