Pre-Season 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This french game is meant to be in a town called Vitre which is not far from Rennes.
Yeah in a ground that holds 3500 . Apparently we are getting 500 . On this short notice not many will go . Fuming to be honest I’d of gone if the flights were reasonable.

Yeah in a ground that holds 3500 . Apparently we are getting 500 . On this short notice not many will go . Fuming to be honest I’d of gone if the flights were reasonable.

It's a joke how they announce these games so late all the time, I used to go on the tours to the USA and it was the same then, announce it like a month before when all the flight prices have gone sky high. I'm going to Portugal so I couldn't have afforded this one anyway to be honest.

It’s going to be a bit of a ball ache trying to get to France now with still no official announcement. Tomorrow is my last day of work fly out to Portugal Thursday morning.

If these things could’ve been announced earlier i would’ve booked it as one trip and then gone straight to France instead of home for a few days.

I have a contact at Eurostar who can get me staff discount so will be reliant on that as I’m not paying £328 rtn St Pancras to Rennes.

It would be better off if Everton were honest at the start and just said what they feel about us going to pre seasons rather than leaving everyone waiting.

Any bus / transport advice for Sat night in Portugal??
Leaving Albuferia Old Town / Strip
Thanks

Any bus / transport advice for Sat night in Portugal??
Leaving Albuferia Old Town / Strip
Thanks
Loads of us going on coaches from the blue star cafe on the strip. Not sure if there is any spare seats but if you get there after 2pm, you can ask

the club seems to hate the idea of us going to support them, why is it left to the last minute every season, most clubs know before the end of the previous season, why ?

Sorry I didn't get back to you but I had no Internet access. Hope you got sorted. If you're still struggling tomorrow it will be about 6pm
Thanks again.... we managed to get to the Blue Cafe and "Big Ray" pointed us in the right direction and got us on Coach C

Status
Not open for further replies.