Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he's saying is that, after anal sex, you should wash your bum with hot soapy water for at least twenty seconds while singing the theme tune to "Barrymore".

If hot soapy water isn't available then you could try alcohol gel on the area, but it might sting a bit.

Eww I have visions of Barrymore saying "what is a hot soap not?" Probably a sore ring whatever...

I think what he's saying is that, after anal sex, you should wash your bum with hot soapy water for at least twenty seconds while singing the theme tune to "Barrymore".

If hot soapy water isn't available then you could try alcohol gel on the area, but it might sting a bit.
The alcohol get would still be less painful the teatree and mint shower gel

Buy your own dodgy box
If you’ve a smart TV you do not need a dodgy box just the MAC address of the Tv and you can get IPTV for a fee of course
Not sure but I think Samsung and LG are the best for an app called IPTV Smarters
LG is the one for smarters,can put more than one subscription on it.

If you got bummed in the changing rooms of your local pool, you might 'clean up' in the pool itself, whilst humming* that Barrymore number. The chlorinated water is likely to kill any mischievous microbes lurking inside your swimming trunks, and would be gentler on your sore bottom than a direct application of alcohol gel (or tea tree and mint shower gel).

*I suggest humming would be a bit more surreptitious than a full Barrymore vocal...(which might draw attention to you performing your 'ablutions').

Last edited:
I read this
There are 68 million people in the country and 90 people have the virus.
Flu and cancer kill more per year

They are talking about all sport being off, Aintree being off, schools closing, work closing. Ok have we all gone mad. When it reaches a million (which it wont) come back to me.

This is Everton though, we will beat Liverpool 5-0 a week on Monday with none of us in the ground. You just know it don't you

Whilst agreeing wholeheartedly with your post in general I take issue with your last sentence.

Better to beat the buggers 5-0 behind closed doors than to lose, or even draw, in front of 40,000 fans :)

I read this
There are 68 million people in the country and 90 people have the virus.
Flu and cancer kill more per year

They are talking about all sport being off, Aintree being off, schools closing, work closing. Ok have we all gone mad. When it reaches a million (which it wont) come back to me.

This is Everton though, we will beat Liverpool 5-0 a week on Monday with none of us in the ground. You just know it don't you

Was thinking that before - you just know they'll announce behind closed doors just in time for the derby when its at Goodison.

Liverpool supporters are petrified that the league will not be finished... we can only hope.

Do you what would torture them, them winning it for the first time in 30 years in an empty in an empty lifeless stadium in front of five people, followed by the bus tour cancelled.

Bad luck Mordor.

Status
Not open for further replies.