Pochettino

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i would love him here i am not convinced he would come. Hes just been sacked by an owner after moving into a new stadium and not being given money to spend because of it, do you really think he would come here to possibly experience the same thing?

Despite him getting sacked by Spurs his stock as high as its ever been.

He has his choice of jobs over the next few months.

Arsenal, United, Bayern, Barca, Real all could be in the market for a new manager soon.

If hes a smart man, hes waiting for a proper job, if hes stupid, then Welcome to Everton Poch.

Mauricio Pochettino is ready to get straight back to work just weeks after being sacked by Tottenham.

The 47-year-old has given himself 10 days break back in his native Argentina, but says he has already been made a number of "attractive" offers.

We should make him an offer. Come on you stupid efc board, make him an offer

How do we know they haven't?

Levy won't negotiate with Prem teams imo.
I'm always amazed that you can have a restriction enforced on who you work for after the employing company is the one terminating the contract.

Don't think Poch is 100% right for us, but I don't see many better or more preferable options available to us.

I'm always amazed that you can have a restriction enforced on who you work for after the employing company is the one terminating the contract.

Don't think Poch is 100% right for us, but I don't see many better or more preferable options available to us.

From the way they worded his departure he hasnt been sacked, nor have they terminated his contract.

From the way they worded his departure he hasnt been sacked, nor have they terminated his contract.
So he's in limbo/ on garden leave. Interesting. Could we have done the same with Moonhead or Martinez or Fat Scam or even are current chef du merde?

I wish Levy would do out business for us. He'd have sold Schneiderlin for a profit by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.