Pochettino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer him a salary that is just too much to turn down. Willing enough to spend it on players most of whom aren't worth it and a quality manager is more important than expensive players as we have seen the last few years.

Get your purse out mingebags and lets have no more of this Moyes and Howe codswallop. :)

I say there is little doubt that we have asked about Pochettino along with lots of other clubs.
I doubt that he would go to Arsenal because of the Rivalry between Spurs and themselves.
Utd is the obvious destination but they seem to want to stay with OGS, at least at the moment but that could change quickly.

Regarding the compensation package, whatever was agreed in the contract would be the starting point for negotiations. Levy could not just throw in certain conditions just because it suited him.

Hi Mauricio, I’ve had Marcel Brands on the phone and......

giphy.gif

He is by a mile the most employable recently sacked manager on the planet.

After 5 years at Spurs, he will be sat at home in Argentina, glancing at the internet when Real Madrid or Bayern Munich are playing, and wait.

He is by a mile the most employable recently sacked manager on the planet.

After 5 years at Spurs, he will be sat at home in Argentina, glancing at the internet when Real Madrid or Bayern Munich are playing, and wait.

The fella has just got a 20m payoff RayRay, are you sure he can cope without a job at this Christmas time?

The fella has just got a 20m payoff RayRay, are you sure he can cope without a job at this Christmas time?

Well as you ask, I will get the final £2k from selling my business this week, and should have a turkey, so reckon he should be sound. That said, inflation in Argentina is about a Billion %, so his £20m might be closer to my £2k by the 20th Dec. Touch and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.