Pochettino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho went to Spurs for 1 reason and it wasn’t they are in the CL it’s the 15 mil a year they are paying him. We aren't as bad as ppl make out.
Poch might come if we offer him enough money.

No he won’t. He will get far betters offers than us don’t fool yourself, Jose didn’t just go to spurs for the money,

Inappropriate Language
I've never understood this phrase.
Money talks because if you have enough of it you can generally get whatever you want when you want it.

bull s**t walks because they have nothing but try to make people believe they have everything is what I get from it

No he won’t. He will get far betters offers than us don’t fool yourself, Jose didn’t just go to spurs for the money,
6 months is a long time in football, which is when the big teams “might” want a new manager and there might be a new flavour of the month by then.
Mourinho definitely went to Spurs for the money 15 mil a year, puts him on the same money as Pep and just under double Klopps pay
Granted there a decent team but the money was the main fact

6 months is a long time in football, which is when the big teams “might” want a new manager and there might be a new flavour of the month by then.
Mourinho definitely went to Spurs for the money 15 mil a year, puts him on the same money as Pep and just under double Klopps pay

Jose Mourinho is as rich as Croesus, I'm fairly certain the opportunity to win trophies in a shiny new stadium with good players in the city he lives is what drew him in.

I doubt if anybody here has even met Pochettino never mind knows what kind of person he is or what motivates him.

We know how Everton are perceived in the media, but how are they perceived in the football world. In the media there are only a handful of clubs that matter, everybody else just make up the numbers.
We certainly have spent a lot of money, we have some good players and there probably will be even more to spend for the next manager.

On a slightly different but related matter I notice that Man City now have a valuation of 5bn which absolutely dwarfs any monies spent by the owners since they took over.
It just shows what can be earned from a well managed football club who are prepared to spend.

Money AND they’re in the champions league and have good players, Jose has enough money he likes to improve teams, and he does and will improve spurs.

He has got himself into a position where he can wait it out and get a job with a Bayern, Juve, Madrid etc. No way would he start another rebuilding project that could easily go wrong.

Such a shame as he would be great for us, well on a positive cant wait to see Moye's in charge.....

Status
Not open for further replies.