Players who should never ever wear the shirt again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said 2 years ago,schneidelein should have been sacked after the issue with unsworth,snowflakes on here "his dads died,hes got mental health issues,he gave joe bloggs some free tickets though"blah blah blah.
hes a disgrace to the shirt!

Schniderlin. Siggurdson. Coleman. Walcott. Touson. That is the baseline for me. Move them on with Blue Bill and take the financial hit for the sanity of the fans.
Tosun, Niasse, Davies, Walcott, Bolassie, Besic, Delph, forgotten a few bu that will do for now. Nil satis nisi optimum.

Can’t be including Coleman and Davies here lads, they might not be up to scratch quality wise but they always give it everything unlike the others mentioned.

For players not currently out on loan who we know aren’t good enough, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson and Walcott stand out like a sore thumb. First 3 that need to go.

There are footballers in the squad that are not incredible talents but are working hard to develop. Some of these footballers will never develop but run themselves into the dirt for the badge. I am happy to see these have a role in the squad.

There are other footballers with all the natural talent in the world and just cannot find it in themselves to put forth the required effort in training or on match day. These are the cowards that I never want to see in an Everton kit ever again:

1. Morgan Schneiderlin
2. Gylfi Siggurdson
3. Michael Keane
4. Theo Walcott
5. Fabian Delph

Get these 5 out the door in the January Window.

Can’t be including Coleman and Davies here lads, they might not be up to scratch quality wise but they always give it everything unlike the others mentioned.

For players not currently out on loan who we know aren’t good enough, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson and Walcott stand out like a sore thumb. First 3 that need to go.

I agree 100% mate

Totally agree, some people have lost their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.