Players we really should not have kept so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

You only have to look at who's still on the books. Bolasie, Williams, Mirallas, Besic wtf do they still belong to us? Get rid permanently.

We keep so many players on way too long.

I don't really think luck was involved when signing one of the best attacking prospects in football and a proven premier league player who has done everything.

As for the Wigan players, McCarthy was a good signing, Alcaraz was always meant to be an experienced back up player, Joel was decent and only a back up anyway (and technically not a Wigan player..) and Kone got a terrible injury after what, 3-4 games?
It wasn’t Lukaku enquired about though
It was another Chelsea CF ( name escapes me ) and was told no but you can take Lukaku , he was already set for another season with WBA but Chelsea thought he’d progress more here

It was another Chelsea CF ( name escapes me ) and was told no but you can take Lukaku , he was already set for another season with WBA but Chelsea thought he’d progress more here

Loic Remy maybe?

That doesn't matter anyway, maybe it looked like Lukaku to West Brom again was already a done deal? Fact is it happened which is really all that matters.

Loic Remy maybe?

That doesn't matter anyway, maybe it looked like Lukaku to West Brom again was already a done deal? Fact is it happened which is really all that matters.
Wasn't it Demba Ba?

Status
Not open for further replies.